Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! Left_bar_bleue81/130Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions!   Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! 300px-HeraldicBeastTwinHeadEagle-CBLZ-JP-R
Credits to Yu-Gi-Oh Wikia for the image.
Type: Winged-Beast/effect
Level: 4
Atk/Def: 1200/1400
Effect: You can banish this card from your Graveyard to target 1 Xyz Monster you control with no Xyz Materials and 2 "Heraldic Beast" monsters in your Graveyard; attach the second targets to the first target as Xyz Materials. You can only use the effect of "Heraldic Beast Twin-Head Eagle" once per turn.
Type Of Effects: Ignition

I'd like to discuss this card, it is OCG, it will be released in Cosmo Blazer for us next year. Now on to what i want to review and discuss about it. The Effect. The effect is very useful for certain cards, one being Utopia, if you wasted all your materials to defend yourself, you can activate Eagle's effect to target 2 Heraldics in the grave but you know this.
i really wanna discuss what xyz monsters it could work well with, here are some i made below:

Gagaga Cowboy ---> Eagle's effect to banish itself attach 2 materials including a leo detach a leo deal 800 damage and get a search from Leo's effect a +

Blackship Of Corn ---> Eagle attach 2 to Corn, use corn's effect to send a possible stall card and deal 1000 damage.

Zenmaines/Maestroke ---> Eagle attach 2 to them and stall for longer so zenmaines could last for 2 turns longer to set up your play.

A lot could be made, but i am only going to make three examples.

Possible Threats: A few cards could be a threat to this card, since Eagle's effect activates and targets 2, your opponent can respond with a card that can Banish one of those targets or shuffle it back into the deck.

Possible Support cards: There could be support cards for Eagle if you need to get him back from the Banish Zone or send him from deck to the graveyard or just search him out:

Foolish Burial
Leviar The Sea Dragon
Burial From The Different Dimension
Swallow's Nest
Sangan
Flying Kamakiri
And a lot more

Now for a new activity added into the reviews here are some yugioh questions to test your knowledge, yes prizes can be won determined by how many you get correct.
Prizes:

4/4 = 40 Exp
3/4 = 30 Exp
2/4 = 20 Exp
1/4 = 10 Exp
0/4 = 5 Exp

See, ain't i nice? get them all wrong and get a participation prize!

Question 1: Player A has a "Scrap Beast" and a "Scrap Goblin" in the graveyard then He/She Synchro Summons "Scrap Dragon" and Player B responds with Solemn Warning. What happens?

Question 2: It is Player A's Main Phase and Activates "Geartown" And Player B Chains a set "Mystical Space Typhoon" and Targets "Geartown" and then chains another "Mystical Space Typhoon" and targets "Geartown" What happens?

Question 3: Player A has a face up "Elemental Hero Alius" and a "Super Poly" in hand and a "Elemental Hero Escuridao" in the Extra Deck. Player B has a face up Macro Cosmos and a face-up "Doomcaliber Knight". Can Player A activate "Super Polymerization"? If so, why?

Question 4: Player A has a Face-up "Broww, Huntsman Of Dark World" and a "Grapha, Dragon Lord Of Dark World" and Player B has a face-up "Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror" Can "Grapha" be Special Summoned from the grave? Since "Shadow-imprisoning Mirror" negates effects in the graveyard. If so post why.

PM your answers to me and EXP will be rewarded in the next review.

Last edited by Xapieeer on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! Left_bar_bleue81/130Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions!   Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am

Looks like i didnt make question 3 clear Escuriado is in the extra
Back to top Go down

Card Review #3 Heraldic Beast Twin-Headed Eagle + Ruling Questions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Entrance :: Discussions-
Jump to: