Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nymph for Admint !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
X.O
Stardust
Stardust
X.O

Stats
Lv: Nympho
Experience Bar:
Nymph for Admint ! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Nymph for Admint ! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 7:27 pm

reasons why i would suceed in the job

i am very active
i have alot of forum experience
i bring competition to this forum thus making it more active
i can host alot of QT's
i can advertise this academy
build us a strong academy war team and make sure we take part in big events in DC
aside from forum work i am very experienced in the war area and judging which will be perfect since we are starting inner teams and wars in here !
and the most important reason is cause im just that good.

for those who dont know me that well im pretty much a veteran here known nico for a while now had our diffrences hell i went from the most hated to the champion god flow :o etc, w.e but one thing i always was and will be is competitive strong minded and i believe i can help ascend cryo to a higher level.

Last edited by Nymphomaniac on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkWindD19
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
Nymph for Admint ! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Nymph for Admint ! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 pm

She meant to do that.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Nymph for Admint ! Left_bar_bleue81/130Nymph for Admint ! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Most of those things you listed do not require you to be an admin. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
X.O
Stardust
Stardust
X.O

Stats
Experience Bar:

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm

your right its only bringing more activity / competition to this academy helping it rise among other great academys yup doesnt i wonder who's job that would be.

^sarcasm.

perhaps its your lack of experience but the things mentioned is an admins job.
considering the fact that you yourself are one and dont know this leads me to think i really do need to be admin ASAP!

edit: if u even bothered reading i have alot of experience with forums.
and coding isnt the whole job we already have ppl for that no ?
i know my way around this forum the way i do with EX forum and Duelingcity.
also gfx is in noway admin job lol....please know of what you speak before posting on my thread seriously for your own sake.

Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:21 pm

Let's not make this into a debate/spam topic, kay?
Back to top Go down
Kyonaru
Administrator
Administrator
Kyonaru

Stats
Lv: 22
Experience Bar:
Nymph for Admint ! Left_bar_bleue52/110Nymph for Admint ! Empty_bar_bleue  (52/110)

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:22 pm

Making the forum look good isn't an Admin's job? sounds legit.

But, yeah, let's not start an argument.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Nymph for Admint ! Left_bar_bleue81/130Nymph for Admint ! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Dr. J. Breezy wrote:
Let's not make this into a debate/spam topic, kay?

Only if we get to see an IRL picture of someone when we reach a certain page c: then we can SPAM and that reminds me JAY, 10 pages on that other thread and we get a pic of you c:
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

This topic is for the admins and no one else. If you REALLY need to comment on it, you can PM us admins.

/No more replies/
Back to top Go down
X.O
Stardust
Stardust
X.O

Stats
Experience Bar:

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 9:25 pm

you are clearly a rookie i wont even pay attention to you this thread was made as a request of nico i accept positive and negative feedback but no ignorance you dont have to like me but understand that i can give u a lesson on the position you are in (mod) so again dont make yourself look bad towards a very experienced player and the forum you are moderating aswell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nymph for Admint ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nymph for Admint !   Nymph for Admint ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nymph for Admint !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Cryo Dueling Academy :: Forum's Staff-
Jump to: