Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO Left_bar_bleue81/130Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO Empty
PostSubject: Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO   Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Hey people, this is my Prophecy HERO deck it is also gonna be my real life deck so before you start ranting about why there is no new ones in there, they're OCG.

Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO Ax8js

i wrote down the list for this deck but i accidentally closed the tab Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO 2231291636 I'll write it later :p

Some cards in here are for testing especially the "Judgement Of Anubis" trap, it negates a MST or Heavy or related card, discard as the cost so a stoic or a dead priestess in hand and pop one of their monsters and inflict damage to the original atk and a search of the Stoic? Damn the Plus!

Spirit Reaper is put in here as that stall card if i dont have what i need, i really want to put marshmallon instead of him as of dealing 1000 damage and not as easily destroyed by being targeted.

Snowman Eater is another good card also a material for Zero, and surprises opponents and pop their best monster :p

Any questions or opinions? Post below

Music! Listen while you build! The Qemists - Stompbox (Spor Remix)

Back to top Go down

Deck Showcase: Prophecy HERO
Page 1 of 1