Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonicStar
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction Left_bar_bleue0/5Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction   Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:44 am

Hello fellow cryo users
I hope everyone has had a great holiday. For those of you that dont know who i am, I'm dcrichard09 (please call me by that, dcrichard, or my actual name Devon). I am a huge fan of Yu-Gi-Oh! (I run an Elemental HERO deck, a Synchro & Xyz Combo Deck, and a recently completed Crystal Beast Deck). I am also into a recent card game called Cardfight!! Vanguard (I run 4 decks in real life and multiple decks online)! I am always up for a duel or online cardfight! My username is dcrichard09 on DN! I'm also member of one duel team and member/admin of another! Hope you guys have a great new year! Ill try to be on more often but school sometimes gets in my way. Peace out and Remember, play fairly, have fun, GET YOuR GAME ON, and STAND UP! THE VANGUARD! Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction 1984834140 Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction 2852076064
Back to top Go down

Happy New Year! & Re-Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Entrance :: Introductions :: Good-Byes-
Jump to: