Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help my brother?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Help my brother? Left_bar_bleue0/5Help my brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Help my brother? Empty
PostSubject: Help my brother?   Help my brother? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 8:48 am

[url]Help my brother? 468x60a1-d890c460fa057875516bef545ad05a3c[/url]
^ think i posted that right.

Anyway this is a link to a place called Listia. My brother really wants to get a game, but needs more credits. Hopefully this will work. But all you guys have to do is click the link. Or banner or what ever shows up. That should give him credits and you don't gotta do anything. So yea please help em out.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Help my brother? Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Help my brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Help my brother? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my brother?   Help my brother? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Clicked. Hope that helps. Thumb
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Help my brother? Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Help my brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Help my brother? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my brother?   Help my brother? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:39 pm

Clicked
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Help my brother? Left_bar_bleue0/5Help my brother? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Help my brother? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my brother?   Help my brother? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks guys. He has alot more credits now ^^ if he can win this bid, we will get the new DmC for pretty much free ^^

Ah well he didn't win the game but we did get a bluetooth ^^

Also it seems clicking doesn't work, they had it written as if it would. Seems those who click the banner have to sign up and actually list something(Put something up for auction) I'm not gonna ask you to do that unless you wouldn't mind to. Putting stuff up for auction is easy though, as it can be something like a simple picture or hell a custom yugioh card you make on um that card making site XD.

Anyway i still like to thank you all alot. ^^ you tried to help and well the site sorta lied in who the credits were obtained. But thank you for trying ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help my brother? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help my brother?   Help my brother? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help my brother?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Chill Lounge :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: