Share | 

Sage's Vanguard News!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SlayerSage~
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Sage's Vanguard News!   Fri May 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello everyone I am SlayerSage and I will be bringing you a bunch of news for vanguard so without further ado let's go!
Starting off let's talk about the new set: Seal Dragons Unleashed it was already released. Now here's what this set contains:
Includes support for the Kagerō, Tachikaze, Narukami, Aqua Force, Genesis and Angel Feather clans.

Includes more cards with Limit Break.

Each first print box includes one of 4 special 2nd anniversary deck cases (Burning Hell Seal Dragon, Blockade Inferno; Last Card, Revonn; Goddess of Fortune, Fortuna; Dauntless Drive Dragon) at random, and an item code for the Cardfight!! Vanguard Cray War mobile phone game which unlocks Dragonic Waterfall.

Mainly we will be getting break rides for Aqua force, Angel Feathers, Kagero, Genesis and Tachikaze.
It also presents us the new archetypes: Ancient dragon for Tachikaze and Seal Dragons for Kagero.
So far I've only played using aqua force and I hadn't used the break ride( I went with the ride chain cuz its fun :D) I have yet to play Angel Feathers, Kagero and Tachikaze once the cards are released in cray online which they will by next week IIRC.

Next up we have: Fighter's Collection 2013 and it includes the following:
35 cards (26 RRR (7 new cards + 19 reprints) + 9 SP reprints).

Includes new support for Bermuda Triangle, Dark Irregulars, Genesis, Gold Paladin, Great Nature, Narukami, and Neo Nectar.

Reprints include cards from both normal and extra booster sets. (Some are originally Trial Deck exclusive.)

Each pack contains 3 cards (1 new + 2 reprints).

Box distribution
Each box will have 1 random SP
2 of the break rides
2 copies every other new cards
1 copy of each reprinted RRR

Such a neat Set. Haven't used a single card from it tho since I'm waiting for cray online :P

Then we get into the first character set in vanguard : Daigo's Special Set and it includes the following:
Featuring the cards that are used by the legendary fighter, Daigo.

50 card deck including 17 different cards (7 new + 10 reprints, including 1 RRR and 2 R) plus 2 promo cards.

Includes beginner's guide, playbook and playmat.
Sounds pretty much like a starter deck from Yugioh.
Now I took they liberty of getting you guys all the cards released in here so this is gonna be long:
Spoiler:

Next up we get into the most exciting stuff ever! The new Starter Decks and Set :12

The two starter decks are released on the same day.
First deck is: Purgatory Revenger and it contains:
A constructed deck consisting of 50 cards.

Some art from the set:
Spoiler:

The deck includes 1 RRR and 2 R cards.

Includes cards used by Ren Suzugamori in Season 3 of the Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime.

A guide and playmat are included.
The only thing that I managed to squeeze out from the wikia regarding this deck is that the new blaster dark is gonna be called: Blaster Dark Revenger. It's technically following the whole Liberator, Eradicator etc trend.

The next starter deck is: Star-Vader Invasion
Here's what it contains:

A constructed deck consisting of 50 cards.

The deck includes 1 RRR and 2 R cards.

Includes cards used in Season 3 of the Cardfight!! Vanguard Anime.

A guide and playmat are included.

Introduces the new Link Joker Clan( awesome)!

Nothing about it in the wikia unfortunately.

And lastly the new set: Set 12 : Binding Force of the Black Rings
And it contains:
Includes 102 cards (RRR x8, RR x12, R x22, C x60) + SP cards x12 (Parallel, 10 new cards and 2 reprints).

Includes support for the Shadow Paladin, Link Joker, Pale Moon, Dark Irregulars, Narukami and Gold Paladin clans.

Includes more Cross Ride and Break Ride units.

Moar crossrides and break rides this is gonna be awesome but then again nothing about it on the wikia.

That's all for now and sorry for not getting much info I will do my best to improve it and if you any suggestions or questions then please dont be shy and throw them in my face!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
6375/6375  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Sage's Vanguard News!   Fri May 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Added images and bolded stuff.

Still mad I couldn't find the box arts hnnng.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cryo.forumotion.com

Sage's Vanguard News!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1