Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rapping against Oz whilst being bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Left_bar_bleue12/70Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Empty
PostSubject: Rapping against Oz whilst being bored   Rapping against Oz whilst being bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:15 pm

I got bored and saw that oz read things I said to myself while I was bored and alone, so I decided to make up this free-style rap in the chatbox because I know he'd see it... But it's not spam, please don't say it's spam, or ham, it's pure genius man, you don't understand, how long this even took to think of when you're over in bored land.

Hue hue hue see what I did there? Anyways...

Rapping against Oz whilst being bored ARviJAx

I just thought I'd share it with you guys, but for those that don't know me, I tend to talk to myself in the chatbox when I'm alone and bored, and people have seen it, so this isn't a first...
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Rapping against Oz whilst being bored   Rapping against Oz whilst being bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:38 pm

It's happening again. ovO

This one's good tho. Thumb
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Lv: 5
Experience Bar:
Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Left_bar_bleue14/25Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Empty_bar_bleue  (14/25)

PostSubject: Re: Rapping against Oz whilst being bored   Rapping against Oz whilst being bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:26 pm

what is?
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Left_bar_bleue12/70Rapping against Oz whilst being bored Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Rapping against Oz whilst being bored   Rapping against Oz whilst being bored I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:06 pm

It's just the result of me being bored, and eventually getting sidetracked, then remembering how much better oz is at league, admitting defeat, then threatening to kick him in the crotch when I'm on his level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapping against Oz whilst being bored   Rapping against Oz whilst being bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapping against Oz whilst being bored
Page 1 of 1