Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Empty
PostSubject: Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~   Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:52 pm

I would like to say that I'm speaking on the behalf of my team but, most/all of them really don't care. I know making a thread on this is a bit much and all. Shows that this is more or less sincere, yeah? Anywho~

I'm sorry Jay for treating you that way. Didn't think it'd do any harm and I was just a bit psych'd. I actually can care less about the whole secrecy thing. I'd probably honestly answer any questions asked because I'm just that blunt. I promise I won't do it again. I'm a dumb kid sometimes and I tend to forget feelings of others when I say/do stuff.

ily Jay~ I hope this isn't a half-assed apology. I'm really bad at this :<

I feel bad when I make my sunny Jay Breezy become not so sunny. I'm too derpy for my own good sometimes. You have every right to still be mad.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~   Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm

I defintely care. 'cause I think you got mad at me too T-T
I thought it'd be funny to make this "team" thing a little more important than it actually is.
I never meant to hurt you or anything. And I never thought that you'd be hurt. I.. I..SOWWY! Cry
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~   Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:08 pm

D'aww

iluvyoubby <3
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Left_bar_bleue48/60Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~   Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

I think I missed something..... Dammit Fairy Tail....
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~   Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apology Thread for the one and only Breezy man~
Page 1 of 1