Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reintroduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonicStar
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Reintroduction Left_bar_bleue0/5Reintroduction Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Reintroduction Empty
PostSubject: Reintroduction   Reintroduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:47 am

Hello everyone out there. Some of you may remember me from before the academy here was in hiatus (or whatever it was called). i was originally known as dcrichard09, my name was changed before the break as DragonicStar. I am currently known in online games as EthicsStar (its a combination of my Avatar from Cardfight!! Vanguard...Beast Deity, Ethics Buster/Strongest Beast Deity, Ethics Buster Extreme and one of my Ace Cards from Yu-Gi-Oh!...Stardust Dragon.) I prefer to be called EthicsStar since i dont use DragonicStar anymore. You can also call me by my real name...Devon. I play several card games in real life and online. I play Yu-Gi-Oh!, Cardfight Vanguard, Future Card Buddyfight (recent card game by the makers of Cardfight Vanguard.) Hope everyone out there is great! Welcome to members (old and new). I would change my name to my newer name, but I would need DP for the Shop!
Back to top Go down

Reintroduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Entrance :: Introductions :: Good-Byes-
Jump to: