Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tempest Illusions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Tempest Illusions  Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Tempest Illusions  Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Tempest Illusions  Empty
PostSubject: Tempest Illusions    Tempest Illusions  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:09 pm

--------
INFO
--------

This is a collab Naruto Fan-Fiction (Sasu+Ai) and I hope you all don't cringe at my terribad writing skills. The plot is really neat despite my lame summary of it. Oh and we're looking for characters~! Submit your characters here: https://cryo.forumotion.com/t119-naruto-ocs

Make sure they're not godly and they're creative~ Only going to probably take one super sad I'm-going-to-kill-everyone-because-that-makes-me-cool character.

--------
PLOT
--------

Several years after the outcome of the Fourth Shinobi World War, Jinchuurikis and the tailed beasts have reappeared. However, some of the tailed beasts remain free while the others are sealed into new hosts. Conflicts over the control of the beasts have ceased since the war and the villages are now once again, peaceful. As celebration of a new era, a new organization was established by the five new villages. Question is: Who exactly created the organization? and what's their motive?

--------
CHAPTERS
--------

❖ Temporary Bliss [1]

Part 1
Part 2

--------
DISCUSSION
--------

https://cryo.forumotion.com/t187-tempest-illusions-discussion#1032

Last edited by Ai ♥ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Tempest Illusions  Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Tempest Illusions  Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Tempest Illusions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Illusions    Tempest Illusions  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

Temporary Bliss - 1

Steadily making his way through the trees, the young golden haired shinobi rushed through the area under the protection of the tree's shade. He was on a mission and as a shinobi of Kumogakure, Shuurai had to succeed. It was a simple task, really. The boy was assigned to hunt down a large, aggressive boar which had gone berserk after some brats decided to irritate it. Shuurai let out a shrill whistle from his lips and that sound quickly pierced through the air and sliced through the boar's ears. The boar snorted and grunted loudly as it came to a stop, violently shaking its head as if to stop the sound from making its way to the beast's ears.

Shuurai took this chance and lept onto the beast's back as it frantically kicked and jumped attempting to knock Shuurai down. The boy was a lot smarter than that of course and he held on just fine with the help of the two kunais that he stuck into the boar's thick skin. Without wasting another second, he clapped his hands together and placed it on the wild pig's skin.

Lightning Release - Electromagnetic Wave

A surge of electricity quickly ran from Shuurai's hands and passed into the boar's body. It was finally pacified as the jolt of electricity had paralyzed it quite well. The successful shinobi jumped off the boar as it fell to the ground with a thud. Checking the unconscious animal, Shuurai concluded that it was safe to drag the animal back home.

Brushing his hair from his eyes, the blonde tied up the animal's legs together and dragged it back to the village with the help of some teammates who were watching him. They were randomly chosen to help him with the mission since the village was busy. The walk back to Kumogakure was short and they were at the front gate where people went and came. The weather was breezy and cool; the mild temperatures had made him remember something from years back.

The weather was like this on the day that he had moved into Kumogakure and it was the same year that the fourth war had ended. His family had lost their home when Sunagakure was ravaged by the war's destruction. However, the war had ended successfully and the allied villages were declared victorious. Shuurai was too young back then to remember the details and he never asked his parents about it. The other thing that he knew was that the tailed beasts were freed and some became happily resealed in human hosts.

Shuurai let out a deep breath and stretched a bit before he walked through the gates. The village was the same as ever, bustling with people talking loudly and joyously. His generation was lucky because the war had created peace between all the major villages. War was unneeded since the smaller villages didn't dare to oppose any of the allied villages. It was a good era of peace.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

Tempest Illusions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Illusions    Tempest Illusions  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

This is going better than I thought it would.. Ryu put the last Explosive Tag in its place and jumped high up into the trees. He checked one last time if the tags were in the right positions and formed a finger seal that activated them. A loud bang was followed by painful screams and the sound of birds flying away. Eliminating those traitors was almost boring.. I didn't even use my.. Ryu flinched and ducked in the last moment before the Shuriken targeting his head could hit him. The dark-haired adolescent jumped off the tree, turned in the air and formed the seal for: Fūjin Chakka no Jutsu! A giant fire ball flew towards the area where the attacker should be, followed by a wind wave that increased the fire's range and speed. The trees close to the Jutsu started burning and lighting up the dark night sky with their blood red burning leafs. As Ryu softly lands on the ground a tall man lands 20 feet from him, a long sword in his hands, a scared look in his eyes. So one of them managed to escape.. 

"Y-you killed all my friends!" He was definitely scared of Ryu. Nobody could blame him. Ryu was known as one of the best assassins Suna ever had. 
"I guess I did. What I'm wondering is.. how come you're still alive?" Ryu glared at the much taller man, making him step back.
"I wasn't here.." The man's scar-covered face was now showing something that could easily be called panic. He knew his time had come. "I'm.. I'm going to make you pay for what you did!!"

With that, the big man raised his sword and ran towards Ryu. 
Ryu moved his forehead protector that was around his neck into a more comfortable position and gave the revenge-seeking attacker a mean smile. "I can't stand people like you." His normally black eyes turned into a dark red, revealing his true nature. "You betrayed your country, your village. You don't deserve to live." Ryu summoned enough chakra to materialize his Metal Claws. His favorite killing weapon, since it didn't instantly kill, but caused huge pain to his opponent. The bear-like man went for Ryu's head, but he simply dodged, not even having to use his Sharingan to avoid this obvious attack. The Sharingan user hit his last target with both claws on the chest, making him scream in agony as he noticed that the claw's edges were covered in a dangerous poison. Not being able to hold his sword any longer, the man fell on his knees holding his chest, trying to make the pain go away. 

Ryu gave his last target a cold look. "I wonder if I should just kill you now.. or let you here like this. The poison'll make your body unable to move at all and you'll still be alive to feel the forest's animals eating you.. but that'd be inhuman." The four claws of his weapon united and became some sort of short sword. "I'll end your miserable life here." 
The screams of an ending life echoed through the still brightly burning forest.

Fresh wind blew the black hair out of Ryu's face as he was on his way back to Suna, the country that had given him so much. 
After eliminating his last target last night, he buried the four bodies, leaving no trace of where they are. As always, he completed his mission without any problems and quickly returned back home to tell the Kazekage about his success.  Ryu finally arrived at the city's gates, waved his hand to the guards and continued his way to the Kazekage's round sand-office. He walked past the last guards, stopped for a second  to calm down and opened the door to face the Kazekage. 
The room was empty except for one person that was sitting in a big chair looking down at him.
"So I heard, you completed your mission, Ryu? I couldn't expect anything less from my top-assassin." The Kazekage gently smiled down at Ryu. 
"Yes, I fulfilled my duty, Kazekage Gaara.."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tempest Illusions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tempest Illusions    Tempest Illusions  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tempest Illusions
Page 1 of 1