Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has heard of this

Go down 
+3
Driclone
Pøtato
Kitty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue0/5Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Who has heard of this Empty
PostSubject: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:11 pm

Who as heard of the Anime. Fairy Tail.

If so please post here.

Gonna use the stat system from the wiki.

If your interested in joining let me know.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:23 pm

Dont understand but I watch/read it.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue2/50Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

I watched it, dropped cause It felt too repetitive when you read it too. But i'm reading the manga actively, waiting for next scan.
Back to top Go down
Driven57
Stardust
Stardust
Driven57

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue9/20Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Nope never.
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue48/60Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:19 pm

I'm caught up on the anime, but I haven't read the manga. I heard the anime is a disappointment for the manga readers.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue2/50Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm

It is. That's why I'm staying on the manga and not the anime.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Experience Bar:
Who has heard of this Left_bar_bleue0/5Who has heard of this Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 12:07 am

I prefer the anime. More visual action in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
UpgradeJ
Stardust
Stardust
UpgradeJ

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:59 am

the artstyle n characters reminded me a bit of One Piece but after the end of the fight against Jose Porla i moved on.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Stardust
Stardust
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:56 am

I watched it. Both are pretty cool in my perspective. Erm, never understood the wiki thing, but care to elaborate on it?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Shoulda watched the fight with Laxus
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:16 pm

OK but what's the use of using Fairy Tail's stat system? You never explained what you'll use it for or anything. a new tourney? Another forum? What do you plan to do?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:44 pm

It's for my rp to make sure no one god mods there abilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has heard of this   Who has heard of this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has heard of this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Chill Lounge :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: