Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Number's Tournament ;P

Go down 
+13
Aki
Victory Star
aceperson
Entay
Lord Tubbington
xCBKx Dubstep
DanteValentine
Nox+Novus
Xaqairy Atlas
Arial
Kirschire
Yota
Spinda
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue12/70Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

Number's Tournament ;P Empty
PostSubject: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Ok, I've been given permission by Bloody Kiss to put up this tournament (He still probably has to post it here tho). Here's the basic rundown of the entire tournament:

-Each person will sign up with a "Number" card of their choice.

-No 2 people can have the same "Number" card.

-You must make a deck revolving around getting out your specified "Number" card.

-Each time you win a duel, you MUST put the person's "Number" card into your extra deck to show you have won against them. If you win against someone with multiple "Number" cards in their extra deck, you must take all of them so that there will not be any "Number" cards in the tourney with no owner.

-It will basically be free-for-all in the sense that you can pick whoever you want to vs, you do not have to wait for everyone else to duel now.

-You CANNOT have any other card in your extra deck besides the "Number" card you have chosen originally, and the "Number" cards you have won.

-You may choose any "Number" card, as long as no one else has picked it.

-This will be a 16 person tourney.

-The decks that are not allowed are the decks on the banlist. Limit of no more than 6 watts in a deck, they might kill too quickly and the person wouldn't have to bring out their "Number" card.

-Your deck doesn't need a theme if you don't want it to, but if you wanna have a theme, go for it.

-We will go by the rule that only "Number" cards can destroy other "Number" cards by battle. So basically, your "Number" is your greatest offense, so if it's weak, get cards into the deck to make it stronger or to abuse the eff's in a way that you can deal damage. There is one exception to this rule, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon is the only non-number that can beat numbers by battle. (example: If you have Galaxy queen, use cards like block attack to make your opponent's monsters into def, then Galaxy's effect to deliver piercing, then beat on the monsters for piercing battle damage)

-the duels will be 4000 lp per person and match duels

-There will be someone who is like a Number hunter, their job is to challenge ppl in the tourney for their number card. If he loses to anyone he's out. If he wins, he'll take ur Number cards and u will have to do ur numbers tourney duel without it. That just makes things a little more interesting ;P . He will NOT be in the challonge, so if he wasn't beaten, he can challenge one of the final 2, so be careful! Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon is an exception, it too can beat numbers!! NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO RUN GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON EXCEPT THE NUMBER'S HUNTER (who has already been decided)

-One more rule I forgot to put in >.< If your Number's monster doesn't have any overlay units, it can then be destroyed by battle. Sry.

Registration Formating:

Name:
DN Name:
Time Zone: (so you can know what kind of time difference were looking at and when you can duel your opponent)
Number card:
Extra Comments:

Spinda347
Spinda743
Gmt -5
Number 11: Big Eye
Let's have some interesting fun ;P

1.Spinda347 (Number 11: Big Eye) Numbers hunted, now has no numbers, Number 11 was taken

2.Ai (Number 17: Leviathan Dragon)

3.Arial (Number 39: Utopia)

4.Charles Xaquairy (Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon) Beaten by Nox+Novus, Number taken.

5.Nox+Novus Obtained new Number: (Number 20: Giga Brillant)

6.DanteValentine (Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction)

7.xCBKx Dubstep (Number 20: Giga-Brillant) Beaten by Nox+Novus, Number taken

8.Logan {Skittles <3} (Number 16: Shock Master)

9.Oz_Vessalius (Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Heaven's Strings) Beaten by aceperson, number taken

10.Aceperson (Number: 96: Dark Mist) Beaten by Number's Hunter, now has no Numbers, Numbers taken: 7, 40, 50, 96

11.Armand Star (Number 7: Lucky Straight) Beaten by Aceperson, numbers taken: 7 and 50

12.Aki (Number 50: Black Corn) Beaten by Armand Star, Number taken

13.Driclone (Number 10: Illumiknight) Beaten by armand star, had no number, so no number taken

14.Black★Gold Saw (Number 61: Volcasaurus) Dropped out of tourney.

15.ZeroHellbent (Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Killer)

16.Zarestel (Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja)

List of Numbers taken by Number hunter:

Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Number 32: Shark Drake
Number 11: Big Eye
Number 10: Illumiknight
Number 96: Dark Mist
Number 7: Lucky Straight
Number 50: Black Corn
Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Heaven's Strings

Last edited by Spinda347 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Tourny approved. c:
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:22 pm

Name: Ai
DN Name: Aisaika
Time Zone: (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Number card: Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
Extra Comments: You can have other exceed cards in your extra as long as it's not numbers, right? (as long as you make room for the numbers you've won against)
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue12/70Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:30 pm

"You CANNOT have any other card in your extra deck besides the "Number" card you have chosen originally, and the "Number" cards you have won."

You look at this rule and think "Oh, if it's not a "Number" I can still put it in my extra deck even though it says I can't :D" .

My response: ... read...
Back to top Go down
Arial
Arial

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue0/5Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Name:Arial
DN Name:Arial<3
Time Zone: PST
Number card: 39 Utopia
Extra Comments:
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue48/60Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 4:04 pm

Charles Xaqairy
JackAtlas !
GMT-6 (Central)
Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue10/35Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (10/35)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Nox+Novus
NoxNovus
EST
Number 32: Shark Drake
Back to top Go down
DanteValentine
Star
Star
DanteValentine

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue15/60Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (15/60)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:34 pm

Dante
DanteValentine
EST
Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
Back to top Go down
xCBKx Dubstep
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue0/5Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Dubby
xCBKxDubstep
EST
number 20: giga-brillant
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue109/160Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:10 pm

Name:Logan
DN Name:Shining Rainbow
Time Zone: (so you can know what kind of time difference were looking at and when you can duel your opponent)
Eastern Standard Time
Number card:Number 16:Shock Master
Extra Comments:!!
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:16 pm

btw, Arial, and maybe nox (jic), you are NOT allowed to use the chaos Numbers in your decks, I just want to make that clear. I said nox cuz I heard that they were coming out with the chaos shark drake.
Back to top Go down
Entay
Stardust
Stardust
Entay

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue5/75Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (5/75)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Name: Oz_Vessalius
DN Name: oz_vessalius
Time Zone: Central Standard Time (http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/central-time/)
Number card: Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Heaven's Strings
Back to top Go down
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue10/35Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (10/35)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:24 pm

They are coming out with one but its not out yet lol
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Btw, the rules have been updated~
Back to top Go down
aceperson
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue13/15Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (13/15)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:02 pm

when is the tourney? i'd like to join but i may have a schedule conflict if i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:05 pm

It'll start as soon as every spot is taken~
Back to top Go down
aceperson
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue13/15Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (13/15)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:28 pm

name: aceperson
DN name: aceperson
time zone: central standard time
number: number 96: dark mist
Back to top Go down
Victory Star
Stardust
Stardust
Victory Star

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue54/65Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:12 am

Name: Armand Star
DN Name: Armand Star
Time Zone: GTM -6
Number card: Number 7: Lucky Straight
Extra Comments: *
Back to top Go down
Aki
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue15/30Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:23 am

Name: Aki
DN name: Light Joan
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Number: Number 50: Black Corn
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue2/50Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Name: Driclone
DN Name: Driclone
Time Zone: -5 i think. It's 10:14 pm at the moment i post this
Number card: Number 10: Illumiknight (Leaving me the poor choice...)
Extra Comments: I'll hunt the hunter after he did the job for me lol
Back to top Go down
The Goddess
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 2
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue4/10Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:23 pm

Name:
DN Name: BlackGold Saw
Time Zone: -5
Number card: Number 61:Volcasaurus
Comments: Don't hate me people.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:13 pm

2 more people, the we can get this tourney started :D
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:13 pm

Banlist Edit made: Limit of no more than 6 watts in a deck, they might kill too quickly and the person wouldn't have to bring out their "Number" card.
Back to top Go down
ZeroHellbent
Stardust
Stardust
ZeroHellbent

Stats
Lv: 5
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P Left_bar_bleue5/25Number's Tournament ;P Empty_bar_bleue  (5/25)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Name: zerohellbent
DN Name:zerohellbent
Time Zone: eastern standard
Number card: number 15: gimmik puppet giant killer
Extra Comments:
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 8:53 pm

And with that, we need just one more person before we can get started, get your decks ready cuz it's gonna get hot in here! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number's Tournament ;P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Cryo Dueling Academy :: Tournaments :: Events-
Jump to: