Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New place for Tag Duels

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
New place for Tag Duels Left_bar_bleue10/35New place for Tag Duels Empty_bar_bleue  (10/35)

New place for Tag Duels Empty
PostSubject: New place for Tag Duels   New place for Tag Duels I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 pm

I found a way for tag duels to not be such an annoyance on DN anymore, it's a program called YGOpro that has tag duel support built in and plays like the Tag Force games for PSP I'll leave a link in case anyone is interested.

http://percival18.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
New place for Tag Duels Left_bar_bleue6375/6375New place for Tag Duels Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: New place for Tag Duels   New place for Tag Duels I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:48 pm

Let me be the first to say this: You're late, bro.

The only reason why we decided to stay on DN is because for YGOPro, you'll need an active network. Hamachi has a room limit so it's a hassle to create a lot of rooms so everyone can play with everyone else. Plus, some people have problems connecting to YGOPro and things.

I only use YGOPro for deck building when my internet dies on me. I support YGOPro and all but it's sorta dead atm since a lot of people prefer DN.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
New place for Tag Duels Left_bar_bleue69/140New place for Tag Duels Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: New place for Tag Duels   New place for Tag Duels I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Besides the points stated above, In my opinion I find YGOpro to be a little slow
From searching through your deck
Clicking activate effect to the waiting time for a response not knowing if they have connection problems or they're thinking
Hamachi for me slows down my net also even when it's not on due to it's driver so /shrug.

The only major difference between the two imo is rulings.
On DN you have to explain simple things/wait for admins who have to attend to 100's.
You also have to find links etc
Tedious work.

I dunno why I needed to throw my 2cents here.

Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
New place for Tag Duels Left_bar_bleue6375/6375New place for Tag Duels Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: New place for Tag Duels   New place for Tag Duels I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am

I like YGOPro for the simple fact that its automated, and to my knowledge, doesn't have many major issues in terms of card rulings. But even so, DN >YGOPro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New place for Tag Duels   New place for Tag Duels I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New place for Tag Duels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Entrance :: Discussions-
Jump to: