Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE

Go down 
+3
Dr. J. Breezy
Vendetta
Kirschire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue6375/6375LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty
PostSubject: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:34 am

Old Thread

https://cryo.forumotion.com/t350-attention-weenies-important-stuff#2326

Read This

Like I said in the thread above ^ we're changing up Cryo a bit. I have the basic skeleton set up and Bloody Kiss and I will be slowly filling out the sections. After we're done making threads people won't read, you all may post in them. For now, I prefer you all post in the sections we've had from the start.

Finalized Changes

This is a list of things we've agreed on today and we'll be implenting them soon:

»New Daily Events!
»EXP System
»Win PRIZES
»Chess themed rank system
»Weekly card/archetype discussions
»Free decklists
»Modified testing system
»New GROUP
»Deck Ratings
»Request opponents
»Cryo Team Wars
»New banners
»New position bars

Questions?

Just post them here~ By the way, the list above is just somethings I remembered so there might be more stuff once everything is settled.
Feel free to suggest things as well like maybe new sections you'd like added or something like that. Kept this thread a bit more short and to the point.

Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue81/130LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 pm

This is really cool i like these updates, good job Tina. also im going to be a small confused person here but how could "Weekly card/archetype discussions" be a daily thing? ;) also does new groups mean new groups like "Testers" "Mods" "Admins" etc?
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue6375/6375LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:38 pm

Logolepsy wrote:
This is really cool i like these updates, good job Tina. also im going to be a small confused person here but how could "Weekly card/archetype discussions" be a daily thing? ;) also does new groups mean new groups like "Testers" "Mods" "Admins" etc?

Once a week, we're going to make a thread about one random card and one random archetype to discuss about. Once the week ends, we make a new thread that Monday.

Yep new usergroups~

LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE 2906531380 Finally a question. So people do read my threads!
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 pm

I was actually wondering how we would go about gaining EXP. I'm guessing through dueling of course, and maybe through lessons in classes?

derpyquestionisderpy
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Jay Breezy wrote:
I was actually wondering how we would go about gaining EXP. I'm guessing through dueling of course, and maybe through lessons in classes?

derpyquestionisderpy

I love you all now.

As for the EXP system~ You'll gain exp based on how active you are and through dueling. So yep~ Lessons in classes are included in that.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue12/70LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Chess themed rank system? Umm... How exactly is that going to work? I'm sorry but I don't compete in chess tournaments @_@ lol
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue81/130LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Spinda347 wrote:
Chess themed rank system? Umm... How exactly is that going to work? I'm sorry but I don't compete in chess tournaments @_@ lol

That just means the rank of the chess pieces so their would be pawn, knight, bishop etc.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:01 pm

Logolepsy wrote:
Spinda347 wrote:

That just means the rank of the chess pieces so their would be pawn, knight, bishop etc.

Correct. The only thing related to chess would just be the names. I don't even know how to correctly play chess and I swear, the mac chess game cheats. I never win when I use hints :<
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue69/140LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:38 pm

So you'd have what?:
Dorm
Position Rank
and Chess Rank?

Even if you gain Exp what's it used for exactly?
Last question is
Any idea on what Prizes will be?
/Would people who host tournaments be able to give out these prizes to the winners?
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Unlucky Gorz wrote:
So you'd have what?:
Dorm
Position Rank
and Chess Rank?

Even if you gain Exp what's it used for exactly?
Last question is
Any idea on what Prizes will be?
/Would people who host tournaments be able to give out these prizes to the winners?

We're totally just going to blow up the idea of dorms because honestly, you test into a dorm then what are you going to do after that? Not much. So we're going to skewer the idea slightly.

"Dorms" will now be "Ranks" and the names are going to chess themed.

(We tried doing rank names based on ice cause cryo basically means ice and the best we got was: Popsicle, icicle, and snow from the top of my head)

Exp will be used to have you rank up and it's not entirely dependent on how many duels you win. Your participation in events and such can count for exp.

Prizes will be along the lines of: More exp, customized position bars, customized sig, customized avatar, and etc. Basically prizes will be whatever we can try to offer. Suggestions on prizes would be nice btw.

As for user hosted events: Yes and no. They can give out these prizes if they can. For example, the person who is hosting the event is a graphics artist. Then they can have the prize be like a free sig of choice because it's something they're capable of doing. However, for things like exp and such...the amount will have to be approved by the Admins.

I hope this answered your questions. Go ahead and ask more if anything else confuses you.
Back to top Go down
Sam-kun
Stardust
Stardust
Sam-kun

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue17/35LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (17/35)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Sweet! Looks like I decided to be active in Cryo at a good time. Happy I'm especially looking forward to the weekly archetype/card discussions. Since it is Monday is the thread already out there? If so, can someone please link me~
Back to top Go down
Driven57
Stardust
Stardust
Driven57

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Left_bar_bleue9/20LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:58 pm

are we still going to see some of these?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE   LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK HERE YOU CONFUSED SMALL PEOPLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Cryo Dueling Academy :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: