Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merchant Time Lord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Merchant Time Lord Left_bar_bleue81/130Merchant Time Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Merchant Time Lord Empty
PostSubject: Merchant Time Lord   Merchant Time Lord I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Merchant Time Lord TCaWs

Basically the purpose of this deck is to use Merchant's eff to mill as many cards to the graveyard as possible and you would want to hit a Monster Reincarnation and hopefully have as many monsters in the grave as possible and to have Sephylon in your hand and thats what Monster Reincarnation is for to collect it from your graveyard. There is also a combo with Summoner Of Illusions to bring out Gaia Drake, which he cannot be destroyed by card effects.

If you have any improvements that could be used please post below, and if you know any good cards that could be used for the siding post again.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
Merchant Time Lord Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Merchant Time Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Merchant Time Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchant Time Lord   Merchant Time Lord I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 2:08 pm

I've always found the Merchant engine to be rather inconsistent, but if that's the route you wanna go, then I'll suggest these techs: Metaion, Herald of Creation, The Dark Creator, Genex Ally Birdman.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Merchant Time Lord Left_bar_bleue81/130Merchant Time Lord Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Merchant Time Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchant Time Lord   Merchant Time Lord I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 8:48 pm

removed 1 witch of the black forest and 1 summoner of illusions and added 2 card troopers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merchant Time Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merchant Time Lord   Merchant Time Lord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merchant Time Lord
Page 1 of 1