Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Exp System in Progress

Go down 
+4
Kirschire
Xaqairy Atlas
Driven57
asucheese
8 posters
AuthorMessage
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Lv: Dinosaur~
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Our Exp System in Progress Empty
PostSubject: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:30 pm

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS BELOW SO WE CAN IMPLEMENT A WORKING SYSTEM. THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL.

Our Experience System in Progress
Everyone likes experience right? Right? Don’t lie to me, I know you like experience because the more experienced you are, the better you look in front of others. That’s why we are now implementing the ranking/level system here in Cryo where you can earn experience through different things.

Now to get into further detail, we are using a cool method to calculate your experience and rank/level.

There are 5 ranks and in each rank there are 10 levels. Simple? I hope so because it’s better than being confused. ^ u ^

-------------------------

How to get the Experience
Good? Yes? Good! Now this is how we are gonna calculate how you earn your experience. A few ways to get them are:
  • Dueling
  • Events / Tournaments
  • And other super secret stuff (not really)

Dueling!
Single Duels
If you win:
  • and your opponent has a lower rank than you, you earn 5 exp
  • and your opponent has the same rank as you, you earn 7 exp
  • and your opponent has a higher rank than you, you earn 9 exp
If you lose:
  • you get 2 exp

Example: I’m in Stardust and I miraculously won against a Star, I get a spiffy 9 exp to add to my collection.

Special Duels
If you win:
  • and your opponent has a lower rank than you, you earn 6 exp
  • and your opponent has the same rank as you, you earn 8 exp
  • and your opponent has a higher rank than you, you earn 10 exp
If you lose:
  • You get 3 exp

Tag Duels
If you win:
  • and your opponents have a combined rank lower than your team’s combined rank, you earn 7 exp
  • and your opponents have the same combined rank as your team’s combined rank, you earn 9 exp
  • and your opponents have a higher combined rank than you team’s combined rank, you earn 11 exp
If you lose:
  • You get 4 exp

Other ways to earn exp!
Exp earned by events, tournaments, and wars will be determined by the person in charge. If you win a tournament, the amount of exp you earn is also determined by the person in charge. If you contribute a lot to the academy, you will also earn experience. The amount will be determined on how much you helped out.

PLEASE COMMENT SO WE CAN MAKE THIS SYSTEM GOOD.

Last edited by Chungee on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:13 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Driven57
Stardust
Stardust
Driven57

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue9/20Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 pm

i like the idea but i think the ranks are weird, rank 1 should be at the bottom when people "Level Up" they like to see the number increase, rank 5 should be highest and rank 1 be bottom. Maybe add more ranks up to 10?
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue48/60Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:02 pm

I believe they're going for the "Lower Number is better" for a reason.

And my suggestion: There should be more Exp b/t each level. It won't take long to get to "GOD".
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue48/60Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:09 am

Oh, ok. That makes more sense.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:15 am

Driven57 wrote:
i like the idea but i think the ranks are weird, rank 1 should be at the bottom when people "Level Up" they like to see the number increase, rank 5 should be highest and rank 1 be bottom. Maybe add more ranks up to 10?

We're doing it that way because I like the sound of being ranked 1. As opposed to being ranked 5 which sounds like you're dirt bottom. Also, we're not going to do 10 ranks. Why? MORE NAME IDEAS AND MORE POSITION BARS I HAVE TO MAKE. Gaiz. Let me have a life. Pls.

If you look at regional placing and things...being ranked 234 compared to being ranked 1. I think I'd take the lower number. After all...being number 1 is good.

Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:33 am

6375 exp to reach GOD. Seems legit. Cool
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:53 am

Wally ☆ wrote:
Ohohoho, he did the math. (applauds) I tried to make it impossible for someone to become GOD, yet able to reach rank 1. If you think it's too much, please say so. o3o We could make it lower or make the experience gain higher.

lolno. owo
Work your way up guys! It's only gonna take a long time! 8D
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue81/130Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:02 pm

i shall be the king of england by the time i reach god rank
Back to top Go down
GalaxyWolfz
Stardust
Stardust
GalaxyWolfz

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Our Exp System in Progress Left_bar_bleue0/20Our Exp System in Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:08 am

idk why but somehow i feel like trying to get that rank when I'm free during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Updated 4/28/13
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Exp System in Progress   Our Exp System in Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Exp System in Progress
Page 1 of 1