Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill

Go down 
+11
The Saber Man
nikolie97
Satan
The Goddess
ezylryb123
Yota
Entay
Spinda
Dr. J. Breezy
Xaqairy Atlas
(Sgt. Frog) Kululu
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
(Sgt. Frog) Kululu
Stardust
Stardust
(Sgt. Frog) Kululu

Stats
Lv: 2
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

you use yugioh monster/spell/trap cards to take over the hill, got it?

I find a hill that's love seducing Love Love Love i sit on da hill and marry it
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue49/135Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:12 pm

I activate Magic drain to negate MST. Then use Brain control to take over the new hill and then i ride on a white horse and conquer the old hill :D

DOUBLE HILL POWER ACTIVATE! ninja
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/55Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:37 am

I use Heavy Storm to kill all of the hills! Haha XD
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Lv: 5
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/25Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/25)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:27 pm

i have another terraforming and make a new hill...... IN THE SKY
Back to top Go down
Jimi
Stardust
Stardust
Jimi

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/5Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 pm

*is in the middle of this war and does not know what is going on*
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue14/25Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/25)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:40 pm

it is King of the hill with yugioh cards

any way i activate revival gift and summon junk synchron and activate the trap card imperial iron wall.
quillbolt hedgehog is special summoned by his effect and speen warrior is summoined by junk synchron's effect. i tribute speed warrior to summon catapult turtle. the quillbolt loop is active
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/55Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 pm

I use Future Fusion on my Chimeratech Overdragon. It has 8000 ATK and can attack 10 of your monsters per turn. Overdragon kills everything, and I take control of the hill again :D
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue49/135Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:22 pm

MorphGuy1000 wrote:
I use Future Fusion on my Chimeratech Overdragon. It has 8000 ATK and can attack 10 of your monsters per turn. Overdragon kills everything, and I take control of the hill again :D

Note: Future fusion takes 2 turns also Chimeratech Overdragon would destroy your field beside itself therefore destroying FF which destroys itself.
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:03 pm

so i still have the hill?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 pm

ezylryb123 wrote:
so i still have the hill?

Technically due to his move. He basically committed suicide on that. So yes.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue12/70Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

I flip summon my Aussa the Earth Charmer to charm dat hill over to me, them I play Heart of Clear Water and equip it to Aussa, so she can't be destroyed by battle or card effect. Next I discard a Dupe Frog and special summon my Swap Frog, and with its effect, I send Ronnintoadin to the graveyard. Now I use Ronin's effect, remove from play Dupe Frog to special summon it from the grave. Now I create the overlay network with these two monsters! Exceed shokan ("Xyz summon" felt like it'd be more epic like that)! I summon Gachi Gachi Gantetsu in defense mode! Next I equip it with Ring of Magnatism. Now you can only attack Gachi, Aussa is invincible (but in attack mode), and the hill is MINE! Wooo, come at me bras.
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:04 pm

i activate the quillbolt loop by using catapult turtle's effect i tribute quillbolt hedgehog to inflict damage to spinda. now quillbolt would be banished but because of imperial iron wall he is sent back to the grave yard. quillbolt's effect brings him back due to junk synchron being on the field and it happens over and over and over. spinda is considered dead
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue81/130Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:26 am

it is a legal loop here
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:06 pm

KiddieWishes wrote:
MorphGuy1000 wrote:

Note: Future fusion takes 2 turns also Chimeratech Overdragon would destroy your field beside itself therefore destroying FF which destroys itself.

EDIT: After Chimeratech dies I use Overload Fusion to bring out another one XD
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:04 pm

i activate the loop again
Back to top Go down
ezylryb123
Stardust
Stardust
ezylryb123

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 9:09 pm

isee you are raging about the loop so i will dismantle it
Back to top Go down
I'm A Sissy
Stardust
Stardust
I'm A Sissy

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue15/30Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 am

bro. how bout solemn warning
Back to top Go down
The Goddess
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 2
Experience Bar:
Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4/10Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:07 pm

I use MST on Imperial iron wall to break da loop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill   Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Ohhhhhhhhhh King of the Hill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3