Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

konnichiwa from Sam-kun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam-kun
Stardust
Stardust
Sam-kun

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
konnichiwa from Sam-kun Left_bar_bleue17/35konnichiwa from Sam-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (17/35)

konnichiwa from Sam-kun Empty
PostSubject: konnichiwa from Sam-kun   konnichiwa from Sam-kun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:36 pm

Hay guys! I'm Sam-kun, nice to meetcha. I decided to make an introduction thread for myself so that we can break the ice. konnichiwa from Sam-kun 237058343 I only know Aisaika & Armand Star here.

So, a little about myself. I'm from the land of beavers, moose and polar bears. My favourite sport is basketball, and I watch NBA (So happy for the Miami Heat. Clap) and euro. I've played Yu-Gi-Oh! ever since I was 7 years old. I was a big fan of the show too.

Er, all I can think of for now.Tell me a little about yourselves! Hope we can be friends! Smile
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
konnichiwa from Sam-kun Left_bar_bleue6375/6375konnichiwa from Sam-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: konnichiwa from Sam-kun   konnichiwa from Sam-kun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Sup bruh.

I'm Jay, the Breezy Man. Hear me honk.

HOOOOOONK!

Welcome to Cryo.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
konnichiwa from Sam-kun Left_bar_bleue69/140konnichiwa from Sam-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: konnichiwa from Sam-kun   konnichiwa from Sam-kun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Yo

I'm Unlucky Gorz, the Unlucky Man. Hear me Unlucky
lolyeah.

UNLUUUCKY

Welcome to Cryo.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
konnichiwa from Sam-kun Left_bar_bleue6375/6375konnichiwa from Sam-kun Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: konnichiwa from Sam-kun   konnichiwa from Sam-kun I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

..owo
Hai~

*hides*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: konnichiwa from Sam-kun   konnichiwa from Sam-kun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

konnichiwa from Sam-kun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Entrance :: Introductions :: Good-Byes-
Jump to: