Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)

Go down 
+2
Vip
The Saber Man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue0/55Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:45 am

Have you guys ever noticed that on almost all forums and academy sites, the admins abuse their power because they just have to have their way? For example, because you slightly insulted an admin, they ban you from the chatbox and stuff.

Me and Bloody Kiss experienced this with skippingcargo25, a guy from Twilight Duel Academy. After we won the academy war between them and us, I left for Cryo. I went back to formally say "Bye" to everybody, and the first thing he greets me with is this:

skippingcargo25: morph
MorphGuy1000: yeah?
skippingcargo25: you should be ashamed of yourself
skippingcargo25; I'm disappointed in you

From there, a flame war erupts, he starts insulting Cryo and saying that they didn't win fairly because they didn't use their best duelists, I swear at him for doing that since it's totally my decision and he has no right as to what I do (me leaving TDA), and then his stupid moderator friend bans me from the chatbox.

The moral of all this? If you're an admin, let your members bully you a bit. It's going to happen, and the most you can do if it's not totally out of control (and if you didn't start it like how it happened here) is to tell them to shut up.

Reply to this with your crazy incidents with site admins if you have ever experienced anything like that.

Last edited by MorphGuy1000 on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vip
Stardust
Stardust
Vip

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue47/50Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (47/50)

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Honestly I can see why he said what he said in the quote you provided. However, he shouldn't have expanded on that, in which his opinionated comments extend to admin abuse.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/sacred_juice
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue0/55Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:04 pm

Haha. Dude, you know what his whole dumb excuse is? After he banned me, I talked with his friend and he said that he was 'joking" the whole time. He acted innocent the whole time when he isn't even close to being innocent.
He also mentioned that they'll "crush us" when they war with us again. So be on guard when that happens XD
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue49/135Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:37 pm

I swear the 1st time i read it i thought it said animal abuse. @.@ I was about to get on here not even look at the message and just say "OH HELL NAW" laugh
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Lol...
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:09 pm

KiddieWishes wrote:
I swear the 1st time i read it i thought it said animal abuse. @.@ I was about to get on here not even look at the message and just say "OH HELL NAW" laugh

LOL this made my day.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:51 pm

If this is necro-posting, I'm sorry, but I feel this is important. Lemme show you the other dumb stuff he said to me after we made up (and we made up 2 days ago)

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) OOs9F

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) YJ2xz

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) En5O6

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) QwllH

Spoiler:

A bona-fide faggot doing his best job. Haha...Guest you have to hate him for his stupid actions. You can't do much else.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue69/140Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Notice you continue instigating this conversation, even when he says to go away you persist on doing your own.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:05 am

Then you haven't read the first post...anyways, I wanted to talk it out, it wasn't my fault he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Left_bar_bleue81/130Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:15 am

okay this seems useless now, we get your point. (Locked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)   Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse (no, nothing regarding you guys)
Page 1 of 1