Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weekly Discussion - #2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Weekly Discussion - #2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Weekly Discussion - #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Weekly Discussion - #2 Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Discussion - #2   Weekly Discussion - #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:21 pm

This week's archetype is gonna be: Heraldic Beasts

On DN you can find them as the "Medallion Beasts". In the anime, they are the archetype used by Tron, the "bad guy" of the series YuGiOh-Zexal.

So far they do not have much support, which makes it hard to see their true potential.

Do you guys think, that this archetype will get more support?
Can you think of other archetypes that would work good with them?

Discuss, peepul~
Back to top Go down
Vip
Stardust
Stardust
Vip

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Weekly Discussion - #2 Left_bar_bleue47/50Weekly Discussion - #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (47/50)

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion - #2   Weekly Discussion - #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 pm

Couldn't This possibly a new addition to Chaos decks?
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/sacred_juice
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Weekly Discussion - #2 Left_bar_bleue10/35Weekly Discussion - #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/35)

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion - #2   Weekly Discussion - #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:38 pm

No it couldn't be not really cause most of the monsters are wind attribute, it could be good for a synchro maybe
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Weekly Discussion - #2 Left_bar_bleue48/60Weekly Discussion - #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion - #2   Weekly Discussion - #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:26 pm

A new Archetype on DN?!

-Checks it out-

EDIT: Meh. With only the 4 cards they currently have, it's hard to really talk about them.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
Weekly Discussion - #2 Left_bar_bleue69/140Weekly Discussion - #2 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion - #2   Weekly Discussion - #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:39 pm

High Medallion Arts
Weekly Discussion - #2 Z
[Spell]
Target 2 "Medallion Beast" monsters in your Graveyard; Special Summon both targets, then Xyz Summon 1 Xyz Monster using only those 2 monsters as its Xyz Materials.
Makes an easy Genome,which is amazing.It's basically a 1 card out for certain situations.

The two Medallion monsters right now aren't that great I guess, only to make that Xyz,Genome Weekly Discussion - #2 Number10
[Monster/Effect]
2 Level 4 "Medallion Beast" monsters
Once per turn: You can target 1 face-up Xyz Monster your opponent controls; until the End Phase, have this card's name and ATK become that monster's name and ATK and have this card gain that monster's effects, and if you do, until the End Phase that monster's ATK becomes 0 and its effects are negated.

He's an easy out to Zenmaines and Utopia off the top of my head but If his effect were to steal ANY face up effect monster he would've been sacky.
He doesn't have to detach to use his effect either
Common Targets;
Zenmaines
Utopia
Adreus
Tiras
Blade Armor Ninja
Heroic Champion Excalibur
Leviair The Sea Dragon
Number 17:Leviathan Dragon

Monsters:
Medallion Beast - Aberconway
Weekly Discussion - #2 2Q==
[Dragon/Effect]
If this card is in your Graveyard: You can banish 1 other "Medallion Beast - Aberconway" from your Graveyard to target 1 "Medallion Beast" monster in your Graveyard; add that target to your hand. The effect of "Medallion Beast - Aberconway" can only be activated once per turn.

Basically I see him as Utility
The only deck I'd throw 3 or 2 of him in is Divine Valley decks.
Weekly Discussion - #2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4rrj6oPc-HDDEKw0tmeukD6vWHMMlWbuKiGe_box2kkd4XCtdpA
Bounce wind for Genex Ally Birdman -> SSummon Aberconway
Options:
Exploder Dragonwing or Black Rose

The other Winged-Beast I can't think of anything but hmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weekly Discussion - #2   Weekly Discussion - #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Discussion - #2
Page 1 of 1