Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!

Go down 
+2
Satan
Lord Tubbington
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue109/160Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty
PostSubject: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:02 am

Alright everyone as you know the September 2012 Banlist is Coming Up soon and it was leaked onto Cryo and Ultimate Offering is being limited to 1 Annoyed
So help keep Offering Gadgets alive and fabulous?

My List;

Spoiler:

Please don't call it stupid or post bad comments about it. You try finding better ways to search it out ;P
I'm here for suggestions on how to keep this deck alive and going thou the whole entire spell and traps will probably be changing.

Thanks for the help xx<3
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue49/135Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:12 am

Skittles<3 wrote:
September 2012 Banlist is Coming Up soon and it was leaked onto Cryo and Ultimate Offering is being limited to 1 <_<;

I'm still stuck on this part, you make it seem like me leaking the banlist onto here is a bad thing. That or it's just me being me. Either way people are going to find out eventually.

On topic, offering gadgets are good but a simple mst or anything like that would ruin it since they can't use ultimate offering, you gotta have massive protection for it, it's a key card and it's being put to 1, gadget offering may be played but they aren't going to be that alive.

My suggestion would be to throw in prohibition.

-1 MST
-1 Duality

+2 Prohibition

Reason i say mst to 1 is because it's a great card but you really don't need it since the point of gadgets is to swarm the field and basically attempt to kill your opponent down while limiting options. Mst isn't a viable card which can be easily replaced by something else.

Duality to 2 because the banlist is putting it to 2 so yep.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue69/140Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:32 am

He didn't say you leaking the list was a bad thing,I think he's bitter Offering got hit.
I kid.
With Ultimate Offering being limited you just have to make them viable.
But building Gadgets are really based off one's play-style.

-3 Pot of Duality; To me you don't need it
-1 A Cat of Ill Omen
-2 Cursed Spell of The Forbidden
-3 Enemy Controller
-1 Starlight Road
-1 to 2 Machina Fortress; You really only need 1 in my opinion.
-1 Machina Cannon
You can also play around with the Gadget ratios.
I'm testing 3 Green,2 Yellow,2 Red

+1-3 Tinplate Goldfish;Replaces the lost Offering
+1-3 Double Summon;Replacing the lost Offering also with Gadgets and Gear Gigant X you basically plus instead of minus
+1-3 Creature Swap;
+1-2 Soul Taker/Smashing Ground
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Techs:
Mecklord Emperor Wisel
;Can be added with Gear Gigant X and is an out to Mirror Force/Dark Hole plays.

Compulsory Evacuation Device
;Recycles Veiler'd/Fiendish Chained Gadgets. It's also an all 'round good utility

Tragoedia
;With your 3+ plus hand he's an easy 2000+ beater at times. He's also great utility by changing his level and also grabbing either 7 via Machina Fortress or 4's via your Gadgets maybe even 10's via Another Copy

Veiler
;I'm still bitter towards hand traps especially Veiler. Sure he stops a play but at the end of the day you're going -1 to your hand and they still have a monster on the field.

Maxx "C"
;He's easily viable especially in the next format I see a lot of Turbo decks, especially DDT.

Fiendish Chain
;Say you don't have Offering,Double Summon or Tinplate. Maybe you're just afraid of a Veiler. You can protect a Gadget for the turn then next turn simply summon another Level 4 to bait the veiler and go off.

I mean there's more ways of playing the deck with Fossil Dyna,Breaker,Kycoo etc. but it's really all on your play-style.
*Drops Mic*
Back to top Go down
I'm A Sissy
Stardust
Stardust
I'm A Sissy

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue15/30Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:14 am

Don't have any ideas for the deck but I suggest magical merchant and a lot
More monsters to get to offering faster
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue109/160Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:05 am

Forgot about duality being hit like a derp...
I'll take some advice on this reason why I had cursed seal is to get the bloody mst's out for good and starlight road is to stop heavy.
Anyway I wasn't saying the leak onto Cryo I'm just bitter offering is going to 1.
Back to top Go down
Vio
Stardust
Stardust
Vio

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue0/0Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 pm

Put In

- Sangan
- 1-2 Trag
- Limiter Removal
- 1-2 Tin Plate Goldfish (Unless you wanna keep it TCG)
- 1-2 Gear Gigant X
- Mind Control

Take Out
- 1 Starlight Road
- 1 Utopia
- 1 Photon Butterfly Assassin
- 1 Limiter Removal

Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Grossly old here :c
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:48 pm

/Locked 'cause old/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!   Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me make Offering Gadgets Good for The September Banlist!
Page 1 of 1