Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deck Request: Scraps!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Deck Request: Scraps! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Deck Request: Scraps! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Deck Request: Scraps! Empty
PostSubject: Deck Request: Scraps!   Deck Request: Scraps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:00 am

I'm a derp so I need some one to make me an amazing Scrap deck. Please and thank you Heart

As competitive as possible I suppose and I'd like the deck to be mostly Scraps.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Deck Request: Scraps! Left_bar_bleue49/135Deck Request: Scraps! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Deck Request: Scraps!   Deck Request: Scraps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:19 am

I'll just leave this here then~

https://i.imgur.com/3lCJj.jpg
Back to top Go down
DanteValentine
Star
Star
DanteValentine

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Deck Request: Scraps! Left_bar_bleue15/60Deck Request: Scraps! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/60)

PostSubject: Re: Deck Request: Scraps!   Deck Request: Scraps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 4:26 am

Back to top Go down
Entay
Stardust
Stardust
Entay

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
Deck Request: Scraps! Left_bar_bleue5/75Deck Request: Scraps! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/75)

PostSubject: Re: Deck Request: Scraps!   Deck Request: Scraps! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:41 am

https://i.imgur.com/5ibpm.png Wheeee~

Anywho, there are certain variants of Scraps. Involving Gravekeeper's (Kirito), Geartown Beat (Dante), Photon Scraps (Me~), GeargiScraps (Geargia Engine), Stun (King Tiger Wanghu), and I have even seen Blackwing Scraps O.o

These engines are added because they are level 4 nontuners. See, most Scrap decks run 2 Scrapyard. This means (assuming the usual 3 Beast; 2 Goblin) they can run 7 tuners (I can do math! 8D). As opposed to the nontuner Scrap's 3 Chimera, the Scraps need more nontuner level 4s and so alllll those variants were made to provide that ^_^ If you want a certain variant to test, just ask and I will try my best to rustle up some things :V
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deck Request: Scraps!   Deck Request: Scraps! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deck Request: Scraps!
Page 1 of 1