Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( Left_bar_bleue10/35Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( Empty_bar_bleue  (10/35)

Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( Empty
PostSubject: Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..(   Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:27 am

It was summer in the small town of Shady Bell, the flowers were in full bloom and the children were running around enjoying their summer break. That is except one teen who sat in his room, pouring over a box of cards as he built his deck. "No that's no good and leaves me open to so much.." The brown haired teen mumbled to himself.

This teens name was Edgar Colthearts, he was 15 right on the verge of his 16th bithday, but none of that mattered to him. He very seriously doubted anyone would remember his birthday. He grinned when he placed the last card on the stack. "There it's as good as it's gonna get right now." Then he remebered the last time he ran out to try and test his new deck against someone, he was shunted aside by people saying it was for children. "I wish the world were like the world of Yu-Gi-Oh.." he looked down at his deck and suddenly everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Experience Bar:
Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( Left_bar_bleue10/35Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( Empty_bar_bleue  (10/35)

PostSubject: Re: Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..(   Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:33 am

Edgar grunted a bit as he awoke in a soft bed, his vision blurry as his eyes cracked open. "uuugh...Whats with this headache?" He sat up, grabbing the glasses off of the table nearby, his vision becoming clear to reveal his room, without any of the Yu-Gi-Oh things in it. "Huh?.." He saw a box on his desk, one that was in much better condition then the one he kept his cards in, and that had been on his nightstand under his glasses.

He stood and walked over, flipping the lid to reveal a large amount of pristine cards, all of them from the Zexal series, odd.. He shrugged and get dressed for the day, slipping his black vest on and his belts with the deck holders on them, he was looking at himself in the mirror when he saw a duel disk hanging from the wall, That certainly hadn't been there before. He touched it and was knocked out of his stupor by someone yelling through his window. "Hey Edgar! Were gonna be Late for school if you dont hurry!" School?..It was summer, he grabbed the duel disk and his bag, running down the stairs and out the door to see his best friend there. "Ah Shizuo..Whats this about school..Isn't it summer?"

Shizuo grinned but gave him a funny look. "Exactly Summer Duel school we don't wanna be late, especially you considering how badly you NEED to get better at dueling. Edgar was shocked but said nothing as they ran towards the school, down the now futuristic streets of Shady Bell, now named Duel City.
Back to top Go down
Nox+Novus
Stardust
Stardust
Nox+Novus

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..(   Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 8:50 pm

They walked up to the large building, Edgar's eyes were wide as he stared. There were people of almost all ages dueling on the grounds once he entered the grounds the left lens of his glasses changed color and the AR Vision kicked in letting him see the huge monsters.

"Wow.." Shizuo looked at him oddly and walked in after slipping his Eyepiece on. "Well lets see if we can get a duel in before the first class.." They slipped their duel disks on and walked around, it didn't take long though to find an opponent as Edgar ran into a larger teen, who glared down at him. "Hey..I remember you, you're that kid who can't duel to save his life! hahaha did you want to duel me little man?"

Edgar recognized the teen from the other world, "Marcus.." He patted his deck box and sighed. "Sure let's settle this with a duel, If I win you leave me alone deal?"

The boy nodded. "Fine but let's make it a tag duel..and If I win I get your rarest card!"

Edgar looked at Shizuo and received a nod. "Fine you have a deal.."

Soon the four of them were standing in a dueling area, They slipped their decks into their duel disks and let the AR Vision establish the link

"DUEL!"

Edgar and shizuo drew their first hands and looked at them. "I'll go first!" Shizuo declared and drew a card. "I summon Constellar Pollux and use his effect to summon Constellar Sheratan, then his effect activates that allows me to add a Constellar monster from my deck to my hand. I'll set two cards face down and end my turn!"

(Will continue in another post)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..(   Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nox's Fanfiction)Please post comments or replies in a different thread..(
Page 1 of 1