Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!

Go down 
+10
Cloyb
Vip
Aki
ShadowOfTheWind
GalaxyWolfz
Pøtato
Xaqairy Atlas
The Saber Man
Vendetta
Kirschire
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

ALL THE HOMO! DESU DESU!

Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 2yttkpf

>>>
Intro

Code:

All the homo! This is a FREE sig shop owned by: Za Misuto, Stakillix~, and Vyse ♥

We'll choose which requests we'll take so no, you guys can't choose who makes your sigs 8D

Fill out the form to get something sexy~ ♥

>>>
Form

Code:

[b]Order Form:[/b]
[b]Avatar or Siggy:[/b]
[b]Text:[/b]
[b]Picture: (if you want, you can provide a render)[/b]
[b]Type or color of background:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

>>>
Examples

»Za Misuto
Spoiler:

»Stakillix~
Spoiler:

»Vyse ♥
Spoiler:

>>>
Completed Requests

Code:

Amaterasu's: http://i50.tinypic.com/2ccwmcn.png
SMG1000's: http://i45.tinypic.com/15rig7p.png
Katank's:http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/4630/wesava.png

Last edited by Seychelles ♥ on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
Kariya Masaki wrote:
Seychelles ♥ wrote:
SMG1000 wrote:
SMG1000 wrote:
Order Form:
Text: SMG1000 (aligned left like as now)
Picture: A sub-machine gun.
Type or color of background: The one that Wolf has, but with a different color scheme (try black and purple? Iunno, up to you)
Other: Keep dimensions 100 by 100, and after that, do whatever you want to make it look nice, as long as you follow the criteria.

Have I been forgotten? O W O

Asucchi has school, I have admin work on top of my social life and my part of requests, and Dustin certainly can't handle all the work.

Be patient or gtfo.

Apathetic

what makes you think im dont have school too o.o
but anyway, its true. we are busy most of the time(well i am) and i dont live to do sigs everyday lol

We're all busy people, so I suggest you wait a bit before your avvy comes in. Patience is a virtue, you know. Apathetic

I see...well okay then.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Zhen~

The render for JD and BLS sucked so I made a DAD sig instead.

Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 T5ogvo

If that's okay, just tell me what text you want on it. If not, maybe request a different sig? :< I also don't like using multiple renders if I can help it.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
GalaxyWolfz
Stardust
Stardust
GalaxyWolfz

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/20Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 10:02 pm

@Vyse Senpai
Its awesome Senpai :) hmmm.... just add this text on it "Darkness will consume those with weak determination"

Thank You Senpai Clap
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 12:52 pm

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
SMG1000 wrote:
Order Form:
Type or color of background: The one that Wolf has, but with a different color scheme (try black and purple? Iunno, up to you)
Other: Keep dimensions 100 by 100, and after that, do whatever you want to make it look nice, as long as you follow the criteria.

Well..... with the criteria you gave me... It...
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 15rig7p
Next time, you should choose what you want wisely. (cough size cough)
Image code under completed requests.

Honestly, I think it's fine, thank you very much for your hard work. And just for future reference...what are the "normal" Avatar dimensions supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 pm

im not confident in my avatar making skills >.<
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
SMG1000 wrote:
Kirino Ranmaru wrote:
SMG1000 wrote:
Order Form:

Well..... with the criteria you gave me... It...
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 15rig7p
Next time, you should choose what you want wisely. (cough size cough)
Image code under completed requests.

Honestly, I think it's fine, thank you very much for your hard work. And just for future reference...what are the "normal" Avatar dimensions supposed to be?

I don't know... There's something about the avvy that kinda bugs me, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. o-o I'm glad you like it though. OTL And normally avvies are 150 x 150.

Ohoho...now you tell me :D Ah well, that's okay. It looks sexy enough IMO.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 pm

hurgergur
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue81/130Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 7:31 pm

hurgerburger
Back to top Go down
Vip
Stardust
Stardust
Vip

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue47/50Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (47/50)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:07 pm

Order Form:
Text: The Majestic Vip
Picture: https://2img.net/h/i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu90/BurhanMysterio/Yugioh%20Renders/SandGamblercopy.png
Type or color of background: 1 rasta layer of a decorated orange mixed with black
Other: 640 x 500 if you can, white lightning over the orange n black rasta but have the lightning under the picture. The text can be anywheres, but it would be cool to have a 3dish text that kinda pops out.
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/sacred_juice
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 pm

what does rasta mean?
Back to top Go down
Vip
Stardust
Stardust
Vip

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue47/50Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (47/50)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 pm

i jusr ment a reg, layer
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/sacred_juice
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 1:53 am

vip you really need to use spoilers for your sigs.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Kariya Masaki wrote:
vip you really need to use spoilers for your sigs.

He's right. And how in the world do you even get so many words to fit into that dang siggy?
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfTheWind
Stardust
Stardust
ShadowOfTheWind

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8/20Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8/20)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Seychelles ♥ wrote:
ShadowOfTheWind wrote:
Order Form:
Text: ShadowOfTheWind (across bottom)
Picture: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/692/5dsbremy.jpg/sr=1
Type or Color of Background: Do Black and white Picture with ShadowOfTheWind green
Other: if Black and White picture is not recommended or is not possible just make it the regular color and scratch out the EMY

I prefer if we can make a unique sig out of renders than steal someone else's work, scratch out the credit, and pass it off as something we made.

That's a no-no. That's art theft. We don't work like that.

We can make you a sig with those monsters though with the details you provided.

oh sorry i didnt know you could create your own pic or else i wouldnt have done that lol sry. ok instead i would like Dragunity Arma Leyvaten on the left and Blackwing Armor Master right plz everything else the same
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 7:00 pm

I'm too lazy to copy and paste the order form...lawl.

Picture: The Gottoms I have right now.
Background: The same.
Other: Keep everything the same in my current avatar; just add "The Saber Man" (no quotations) in red along the left and going down. Sorta like the other one you made me.

I hope this ain't being greedy :P
Back to top Go down
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Lv: 19
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/95Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/95)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 am

Order Form
Text: Just whatever you can think of =D
Picture: A picture with Feldt, Moka, Karen, Kurumu, Louise, Tsukune.
Background: I don't care =D
Other: I asked my friends who they wanted to be...this is who Sorry if its to much, and I got the list, Feldt from Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Moka,Kurumum and Tsukune are from Rosario and Vampire, Louise is from The Familiar of Zero, Karen is from Aika R-16 Virgin Mission Zero.
Thank you Kiri for helping me with naming my Avatar Smile
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:18 pm

Lawl I forgot about this~ But I guessI can take your request =P but uh, 6 people on one sig would look clustered =<
Back to top Go down
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/95Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/95)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Thank you very much, and I know Very Sorry about that...If Its to much I'm sure they wont mind if you lost a few people.
Back to top Go down
Gagmaster1501
Stardust
Stardust
Gagmaster1501

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue25/30Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Order Form:
Text:Gag, Hero Queen
Picture: (if you want, you can provide a render) Elemental HERO Avian and burstinatrix in a cool pose ;D
Type or color of background:What ever goes best

Thanks you :D Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 237058343
Back to top Go down
Love
Star
Star
Love

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue24/65Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (24/65)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 9:46 am

Order Form:
Text: ! That Girl
Picture: Rescue Rabbit and E-hero sparkman (gold art)
Type or color of background: Gold background.
Thanks! :P
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Sigh..Here you go cloyb. I honestly think I couldn't have done worst. It's the fact that I can't do multi render'd sigs.

Spoiler:

Code:
[img]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5888/cloybsig.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:18 pm

It Looks Perfect Stakillix Thank You SO Much. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 pm

This was technically a request so I'll put it here.

Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Nicosig

Code:
[img]http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1230/nicosig.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks, hm.

*pays with love*

*throws a bomb* Kabam.
Back to top Go down
Rin Okumura
Stardust
Stardust
Rin Okumura

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/15Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/15)

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Order Form:
Text: The Son of Satan
Picture: https://i.imgur.com/itZEW.png
Type of color of background: Black (?)
Other: The background I'll leave to your creative freedom. Just make sure it makes the blue flames look AWESOME :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!   Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Butt Buddies Potato Sig Shop!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2