Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Awe Inspiring Story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman.It turns out the woman was a man. The man was a piece of cloth. They then married. The twist is that they had many babies. Then they died. THE END
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:44 pm

Cool story bro, lemme tell it again.

Once upon a time, there was a game called yugioh, so people went to a site called forummotion, made sites they called academies, and Spinda joined them solely for trolling other people who actually had lives (pretty much), while playing the game on a site called "Dueling Network". He was forever alone with plain, ordinary people who weren't like him, and yugioh was a success for many years, so he never got girlfriends, and died playing the game. THE END
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:00 pm

SMG1000 wrote:
Cool story bro, lemme tell it again.

Once upon a time, there was a game called yugioh, so people went to a site called forummotion, made sites they called academies, and Spinda joined them solely for trolling other people who actually had lives (pretty much), while playing the game on a site called "Dueling Network". He was forever alone with plain, ordinary people who weren't like him, and yugioh was a success for many years, so he never got girlfriends, and died playing the game. THE END

.-. ok, first:

My original joining, I was liked, and was not a troll, then I became trollish, but I'm not 100% troll.

Second:

I dun duel .-.

Third:

I have a preference for guys, of course I would never get girlfriends .-.

Fourth:

I make myself alone because I like being alone, is there a problem with that?

Now, factless story brah, lemme tell it again.

There was a derp named herp. He played Derpioh. Derpioh was so popular, people made Derpamies, and derps joined them. Derps liked trolling, so they Herped the Flerp and Derped on a site called Derping Netderp. They were forever alone and never got Derpettes. They Herped playing Derpioh.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Once upon a time Ditto.

Ditto...

Ditto!!!!1111

Im sorry(school days reference)

Last edited by Kariya Masaki on Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Kariya Masaki wrote:
Once upon a time Ditto.

Ditto...

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(school days reference)

and this is relevant how?
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:06 pm

It would make sense if you watched it :P
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:33 pm

"IF". Because I didn't watch it .-.

Eckshplane pleez
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 7:34 pm

that would ruin it so much.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Once upon a time, there was a Ditto. It used Transform on Keldeo, made the original Keldeo faint in the forest, and it became so powerful and baws, it ruled the land for ever and ever (since Pokemon don't die). THE END
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:53 pm

does no one know the refernce i was making?
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Pretty much, yeah. Unless it was Pokemon...?
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Well at the bottom it DID SAY "school days reference" so .-.

Oh how hard to guess where it's from, this'll need some thinking.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:41 pm

New story!

Once upon a time, there was a man who was named Kurt and nicknamed Spinda. He lived and died. THE END
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:49 pm

Bad Morph, we don't use real names here D:

Anywhore, realistic story brah, lemme tell it again

Once upon a time there a derp that herped. He lived and died, only stopping to flerp the herp in between. The end.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Bad story bro, lemme make it better.

Once upon a time, there was a derp. He lived only to go make money and use it. After he died, he had nothing and regretted it. THE END

BTW strong refence to YOLO and Christianity, please accept it and move on.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:16 pm

Ew. Yolo. Yolo is one of the reasons I worry for this generation... They do stupid shit and say they do it because yolo. I can't take it >.<

Anywhore, swoggish story brah, lemme retell it again.

There once was a girl named Derpette. She inheritted Nintendo and was the owner, daughter of Miamoto. She made shiz tons of money, and made such successful games, she invented the virtual world, and became a billionare. She died happily, because the world made life easier to do things at work and school and such. She donated millions to the rest of the world and attempted to give to those who had none. died happily, knowing she made millions of people happy, since she did not need most of the money she earned anyways. THE END.

^well, this is a good way to use yolo, but I friggen hate the term >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awe Inspiring Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Chill Lounge :: Posting Games-
Jump to: