Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon: Tips and tricks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prof. Leon Chance
Stardust
Stardust
Prof. Leon Chance

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Pokemon: Tips and tricks Left_bar_bleue25/30Pokemon: Tips and tricks Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)

Pokemon: Tips and tricks Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: Tips and tricks   Pokemon: Tips and tricks I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Hello there! Glad to meet you! Allow me to be the first to welcome you to the world of Pokemon! My name is Leon. Most people refer to me as professor. This world is inhabited far and wide by creatures known as Pokemon. For some people, Pokemon are pets. Others use them for battling. As for me... I study Pokemon as a profession. Now first, tell me a little about yourself. Are you a boy? Or are you a girl?
Happy , I'm just messing with you guys. Anyway, due to the increase of battling I've seen here since the introduction of the pokemon league challenge I've decided I would start up some threads on it. This one will be simply for some of my personal favorite tricks, a few tips, and if you have any questions, I'll answer them. Heck, I'll even help you build a team if you want. Any other threads I post will be lessons on the game it's self. The information will be for noobies to experienced trainers alike, ranging from team building, to training tips for the game it's self so you can make you teams and go into a real competitive setting rather then the online version. So, I'm gonna get started on my first lesson, you guys ask away.
Back to top Go down

Pokemon: Tips and tricks
Page 1 of 1