Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-Saber Deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
X-Saber Deck Left_bar_bleue0/55X-Saber Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Back to top Go down
GalaxyWolfz
Stardust
Stardust
GalaxyWolfz

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
X-Saber Deck Left_bar_bleue0/20X-Saber Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 am

Wanna try this OP card? It works really well in my X-Saber deck for me ^^ I always seem to get it at the right time when I use my X-Saber IRL

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grandsoil_the_Elemental_Lord

You may want to try out 2 Super Nimble Mega Hamsters instead of 3 XX-Saber Emmersblade. You'll have an extra slot of another card of your choice. The reason why I don't like Emmersblade is because it special summons another level 4 or lower X-Saber monster in face-up attack position. If your opponent plays a beatstick deck, you'll be taking a lot of damage.

Also, 3 Boggart Knights may not too much you know... We have X-E-C and Faultroll to revive our x-saber monsters. There's also 3 Dark Soul which we can get really really easily when you play POD and Super Nimble Mega Hamster. It's also to prevent situations where you only have a boggart knight in your hand and you draw into another boggart knight. I'll rather change it for something else that is more versatile.

Try out Raigigura if you want to too. You can do this combo with Raigigura.
Summon Boggart, sp a level 3 x-saber tuner.
Sp Faultroll from hand. Faultroll eff sp raigigura from graveyard. Raigigura add another faultroll from graveyard to hand.
Synchro level 3 tuner and faultroll into Gottoms.
Sp Faultroll from hand.
Activate Gottoms' eff tribute boggart and raigigura and pop 2 cards from opponent's hand.
faultroll eff sp raigigura from graveyard.

Option 1: Raigigura add another faultroll from grave to hand and sp faultroll. Tribute all 3, opponent's hand from 5 to 0. If you have X-E-C, you're in a pretty good looking situation. Just activate it and continue to spam your synchro monsters or anything else you want.

Option 2: End your turn if you don't have X-E-C and continue the combo next turn if you want to or anything else you want. It's up to the cards that you have in that situation.

Option 3: You can just attack for game, provided that you have the cards to save incase you meet destruction cards like Mirror Force or so. 3100+2400+2400+200=8100

All these's just my opinion though, you can just use your own build. Different people have different playing style after all ^^

Last edited by GalaxyWolfz on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
X-Saber Deck Left_bar_bleue69/140X-Saber Deck Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:21 am

Actually Grandsoil isn't splashable. You'd have to build the deck directly around him if you're playing him. Since his condition is tricky too you'd have to control your graveyard which is why Psychics are best at using him.

On the Emmersblade quote, he brings out any X-Saber in either position.

The only question I have is why run Gorz when you're running double SLR.

Also,
Why play 2 Mirror?
I just wanna hear your thoughts on why you're playing two.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyWolfz
Stardust
Stardust
GalaxyWolfz

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 am

Oops sry, I thought that it had to be in face-up attack position. I still prefer Super Nimble Mega Hamster though, it's def's rather high. It's able to withstand opponent's attack and sp my free Dark Soul sometimes. Well, Grandsoil worked pretty well for me. I don't really get dead hands with it.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 10:18 am

Except the only flaw with Hamster is it's only Soul and Airbellum you can really fetch.
Emmersblade gets the whole pot besides Faultroll.
I see your points though, don't get me wrong. I guess it's really Players Choice (made a funny).

Grandsoil, to me, has given me dead draws. The only way I can see someone actually using it well in 2-3's is with Faultroll and Gottoms Emergency Call.
But to each his own
Back to top Go down
GalaxyWolfz
Stardust
Stardust
GalaxyWolfz

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:05 am

lol "Player's Choice" IseeWhatyouDidthere ^^
Even if I were to use emmersblade instead, I'll most likely be fetching DarkSoul as well so yeah, not much of a diff to me. Just like the higher def, they take weaker mob ram, I get free darksoul to use next turn ^^

Actually the 2 GrandSoil that I'm running's more of like I have 2 extra slots and wanted to try random stuffs. Was originally planning to run 2 Prohibitions with that 2 extra slots but then GrandSoil was released near that time and I was like "Why not try it out, it won't hurt" and it didn't really clog up in my hand ^^ -le affinity with GrandSoil IRL-
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Grunkle Neil wrote:
Actually Grandsoil isn't splashable. You'd have to build the deck directly around him if you're playing him. Since his condition is tricky too you'd have to control your graveyard which is why Psychics are best at using him.

On the Emmersblade quote, he brings out any X-Saber in either position.

The only question I have is why run Gorz when you're running double SLR.

Also,
Why play 2 Mirror?
I just wanna hear your thoughts on why you're playing two.

Mirror's always nice at two, IMO. I guess I like taking advantage of the second one.

As for Gorz, why shouldn't I run him if I have 2 SLR? I'm just wondering why I shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:03 pm

Alright at the Mirror Force, I guess

I was saying that because there would be times when you're sitting on a dead SLR and you can't summon the dead Gorz in your hand while you're taking those heavy hits.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Well, Gorz is at one. It's not like I draw him all the time anyways, and the two SLR hasn't really been that much of a problem to me ATM. I usually only set SLR the turn before I explode with Sabers to protect myself against Mirror and Torrential.

In other words, it's just a matter of when to set a Road and when not to set it.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:23 pm

Like I said before to each his own.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Yay!

Achievement Unlocked: Deck Is Good

/celebrates likeabaws and takes deck to locals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

X-Saber Deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Saber Deck   X-Saber Deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Saber Deck
Page 1 of 1