Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest News On Cryo!

Go down 
+3
Spinda
Yota
Vendetta
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue81/130Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Latest News On Cryo! Empty
PostSubject: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:58 pm

Since the admins of this place explained why they dont want to be here anymore, i talked with them (Ai and Nico) and they give me the honor of trying to rebuild Cryo! It's too good of a place to let crash and burn.

It won't be easy, but first i guess ill start off my finding and PMing old members and giving them the news, and from then on we can try find new members!

If we get active again. We can start the quick tourneys again, do big tournaments and start wars again!

Wanna help out? Invite some friends! Also i will TRY get some recruting done tomorrow, i'm not feeling too well today.

Any questions? Just leave a comment below
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:24 pm

Let's revive this shit, bitches. e_e
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue81/130Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 pm

Indeed. We wont let Cryo die Latest News On Cryo! 2852076064
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue12/70Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 pm

but technically, it did die, then we decided, "oh loljk, cryo's not dead, we were just experimenting, and we said mean words to get you the fawk out of here, come on back lol"
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 9:20 pm

No one said bad words..owo;;
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue49/135Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:24 pm

Bloodie Boi wrote:

oh sure you curse and nothing happens i curse and i get kicked from chat.... How da fuq does that make any sense
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:36 am

Well were getting back on our feet, i'd say were doing a good job
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:53 am

A Rude Unicorn wrote:
Bloodie Boi wrote:

oh sure you curse and nothing happens i curse and i get kicked from chat.... How da fuq does that make any sense

I'm an admin. :3
and that was a friendly kick. <3
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue12/70Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Bloodie Boi wrote:
A Rude Unicorn wrote:
Bloodie Boi wrote:

I'm an admin. :3
and that was a friendly kick. <3

Well technically, you COULD remove admin status from yourself, get kicked, rejoin, and have another admin put admin status back on you.

That's if you want to get technical, I know you're too busy (lazy) to waste time to do that.

And there is no such thing as a friendly kick, that's like slapping someone in the face, hugging them and saying I love you.
Back to top Go down
Sam-kun
Stardust
Stardust
Sam-kun

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue17/35Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/35)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:16 pm

This is exciting. I might invite friends here. Cryo should also try to network on the DNF for new recruitments. I don't see any of you active there except Armand. Just an idea~
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 9:16 am

Hmm.. I would totally try it. However, I have almost no DNF experience and I'm not sure if we're even allowed to recruit for Cryo. o:

And yes. Invite all your friends. :3
Back to top Go down
Fluffytots
Stardust
Stardust
Fluffytots

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue29/35Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (29/35)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:34 pm

Well here's some big news. CRYO will be the new HQ for team Espionage, led by me. If you're interested in joining the DC team, please contact me here or DA, DN, DC, my youtube or wherever.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 pm

You can have 10% of Cryo with Nico D;
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue109/160Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:04 pm

Bloodie Boi wrote:
Hmm.. I would totally try it. However, I have almost no DNF experience and I'm not sure if we're even allowed to recruit for Cryo. o:

And yes. Invite all your friends. :3

I believe they have a section for adviertistments for academies.
Back to top Go down
Fluffytots
Stardust
Stardust
Fluffytots

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Latest News On Cryo! Left_bar_bleue29/35Latest News On Cryo! Empty_bar_bleue  (29/35)

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Xapieeer wrote:
You can have 10% of Cryo with Nico D;

Nah bro, I will own 99% and the other admins can fight to the death for the other 1%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest News On Cryo!   Latest News On Cryo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest News On Cryo!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Cryo Dueling Academy :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: