Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.

Go down 
+3
Satan
Yota
Cloyb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Lv: 19
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue24/95I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (24/95)

I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 2:40 pm

Hey I'm Cloy, I'm not very experienced in...well anything. I love Soccer, even though I'm not good at it...at all xD. Also like dueling,paintball, and Bladeing. I usually say "Sorry" a lot so sorry about that, just kinda force of habit. I don't talk As much as most people unless theirs know one talking...I just hate silence. in RL I'm mostly quiet and tend to stick to myself. Well I think that's it xD.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue6375/6375I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Welcome to Cryo. :3
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue24/95I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (24/95)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Thanks, And I will =D
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue49/135I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Welcome to Cryo Duel Academy~
Call me Lucas
Hope you have a fun time on here.
Hopefully i may get to see your dueling potential at some point.

Last edited by Lucas Lee on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 7:32 pm

o.o So your Kiri, Well its a Pleasure to meet you, and thank you for the warm welcome. =D
Back to top Go down
GalaxyWolfz
Stardust
Stardust
GalaxyWolfz

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue0/20I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:16 am

Welcome to Cryo ^^ Please do enjoy your time with us
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Stardust
Stardust
KingWolfy

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 am

Hello Cloy...! I'm a tad late, Welcome to Cryo! Be active you cheesy cupcake. [Sounds Delicious ... Though I'm an animal so well.. :D]

Sidenote...

GalaxyWolfz... Change your facking name!!! XD :P
Back to top Go down
X.O
Stardust
Stardust
X.O

Stats
Lv: Nympho
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue6375/6375I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:58 am

That cloy Tho !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkWindD19
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks =D
Back to top Go down
Eheroduelist
Stardust
Stardust
Eheroduelist

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Left_bar_bleue45/70I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. Empty_bar_bleue  (45/70)

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:22 am

Welcomez, hf and stay activez
Back to top Go down
Cloyb
Star
Star
Cloyb

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 pm

I Will, Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.   I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Cloy, Pleasure to meet you all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Entrance :: Introductions :: Good-Byes-
Jump to: