Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy, fellows!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibisaurus
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Howdy, fellows! Left_bar_bleue19/20Howdy, fellows! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)

Howdy, fellows! Empty
PostSubject: Howdy, fellows!   Howdy, fellows! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 4:55 pm

Hello, I'm Chibisaurus, or Jake in real life. I'm not great at introductions so I guess I'll do my best.

First word of warning...my sentence structure is terrible, I can make a point, move onto a different point and then add to the first point. This is because my brain is a little like a big ball of crazy and lots of different things take my attention, usually at bad points in time.

I'm 18 and live in England. I'm currently studying my first year of Computer Science in university, it's pretty cool but also a little mind numbingly boring...I get by. I have a mild addiction to coffee, usually out of being bored...better than smoking I guess!

My hobbies include computer stuff such as fixing computers, buying stuff for computers, reading about stuff for computers, different types of technologies and other nerdy subjects that are about. Though I also spend a lot of the time that I'm not in uni out skating, skateboarding to be precise, it's like the only form of exercise I get, unless you count walking to uni, walking between classes at uni and whatever energy is used to sit down/stand up throughout the day.

I play an online game called Dofus in other spare time, it's a pretty cool game, if it interests you give it a try, you might find something else to burn away time in the day.

I make bad jokes...really bad jokes...like the sort that you would facepalm at, but I do it on purpose and go ahead and add 'did you see what I did there?' to make it that little bit worse, not sure why I do this, I just do, seems to entertain me to some degree.

Soooooooooo on to Yu Gi Oh I guess.

I've just recently started playing again after around 2 years so I spend some of my time Googling rules and getting yelled at by mean people in that chat box because I'm slow and do things wrong. :(

I use a Destiny Hero deck (which I'm not too sure is a stall deck or not, Bloody Kiss said it would be fine but my idea behind it was 'stall until I get Dogma, Plasma, End Dragoon or Dreadmaster out' but if this is a problem, I can build a new deck), I've also used a burn deck, and Exodia deck (yup, I know they're not allowed, they're just for kicks when I'm bored of D Heroes), an earth deck and I'm sure there were some others there somewhere but I forget.

So I think I'm all out of stuff, looking forward to chatting to you guys and such and so on! Toodles!
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Howdy, fellows! Left_bar_bleue49/135Howdy, fellows! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

Howdy, fellows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy, fellows!   Howdy, fellows! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:20 pm

Umm yeah my attention span is short so i didn't read all of it, all i read was chibi, sentence, england, computer science, dofus, bad joke, destiny hero, yelled by meanies.

Hi jake Howdy, fellows! 3698072012
I do the same thing with my sentences.
We may not meet a lot due to a 7-8 hour difference
Never heard of Dofus.
Bad jokes are always on the chatbox. Jus sayin.
Don't listen to meanies, meanies are just people who can't let their rage out another way.
Destiny hero deck that stalls is fine, My lavals stall til my grave is set up and they're still legal here, unless bloody made a new rule that forbids my lavals e _ e
Anyways hope to see you on from time to time
Howdy, fellows! 1037092051
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Howdy, fellows! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Howdy, fellows! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Howdy, fellows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy, fellows!   Howdy, fellows! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm

n_n Welcome.

As for the deck, I played him and OTKd. He didn't stall enough for it to be called a "Stall" deck.

Have fun in Cryo. :3

PS: That guy above me is a derp. :P
Love you, Kiri. <3 :D
Back to top Go down
Chibisaurus
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
Howdy, fellows! Left_bar_bleue19/20Howdy, fellows! Empty_bar_bleue  (19/20)

Howdy, fellows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy, fellows!   Howdy, fellows! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

I think I'm going to enjoy it here Clap
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Howdy, fellows! Left_bar_bleue49/135Howdy, fellows! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

Howdy, fellows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy, fellows!   Howdy, fellows! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Bloodie Boi wrote:
PS: That guy above me is a derp. :P
Love you, Kiri. <3 :D

I shall get my revenge ! ! ! fierce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy, fellows! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy, fellows!   Howdy, fellows! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy, fellows!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum