Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new challenger has entered the academy...

Go down 
+3
Yota
Nudist
Blaze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze
Stardust
Stardust
Blaze

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue0/0A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty
PostSubject: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Hello everyone. I'm here for fun and I'm new to the game so help me out along the way. I dislike meta considering they take no skill and all play the same way every game. I want to be versatile and unreadable. Get your game on !!
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue67/60A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:37 pm

*Master hand flicks you away*
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Stardust
Stardust
Blaze

Stats
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue0/0A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm

*Guard rolls*
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue67/60A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 pm

*Pink bubble shield*
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue6375/6375A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Welcome to Cryo. c:
Hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Lv: Alien Invader
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue6375/6375A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 10:50 pm

Welcome to Cryo!
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
A new challenger has entered the academy... Left_bar_bleue49/135A new challenger has entered the academy... Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Huzzah, A new Challenger!

I welcome thee to Cryo Duel Academy.
Back to top Go down
KingWolfy
Stardust
Stardust
KingWolfy

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 1:57 am

Hello there!
Welcome to Cryo!
I'm new myself, but I'm already dominating by not doing much!
You can't do much to be like me.
:D

Be active and kick some buttocks.
Back to top Go down
X.O
Stardust
Stardust
X.O

Stats
Lv: Nympho
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:07 am

welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkWindD19
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new challenger has entered the academy...   A new challenger has entered the academy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new challenger has entered the academy...
Page 1 of 1