Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokèmon Professeur Testing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Leon Chance
Stardust
Stardust
Prof. Leon Chance

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue25/30Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)

Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty
PostSubject: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm looking for some new professeurs or an intern depending on your scores. The test will be 25 questions on Type, abilities, items, moves, and stats. I will administer the test to you personally, one question at a time, and you will be given 20 seconds to answer. That means No cheating. Good luck all you Pokènerds.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue12/70Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:30 pm

>.> finally, a chance to become a professor! Woo, I wanna take the test, but we'd need to make a time to take it :I btw, how many questions do you need to get right in order to pass?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue49/135Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm pretty sure being a professor requires correct grammar. *cough* title *cough*
Back to top Go down
ivan209
Stardust
Stardust
ivan209

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue30/35Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Does the person your looking for need to be a memeber/have curtain post to be a prof. If so I would gladly like to try to be an intern if that would be possible since I just joined. Or even take the test for the heck of it :D
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue12/70Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 pm

What's a curtain post? If I pass, you can be my over-worked-with-no-pay intern! :P loljk
Back to top Go down
ivan209
Stardust
Stardust
ivan209

Stats
Lv: 7
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue30/35Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (30/35)

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Sorry ment like post count.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Leon Chance
Stardust
Stardust
Prof. Leon Chance

Stats
Experience Bar:
Pokèmon Professeur Testing Left_bar_bleue25/30Pokèmon Professeur Testing Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:02 pm

The internship rquies a certain score on the test. Trust me, it's gonna be hard to pass.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Rquies? Plus you didn't answer my question, how many do we need to get right to pass?
Back to top Go down
Prof. Leon Chance
Stardust
Stardust
Prof. Leon Chance

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Requires* I'm currently on the search for a new keyboard. Passing will require a 96% and up, internship will be offered for and 84% to 92%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokèmon Professeur Testing   Pokèmon Professeur Testing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokèmon Professeur Testing
Page 1 of 1