Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cryo DA Surrender!

Go down 
+3
Pøtato
Satan
Kirschire
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Cryo DA Surrender! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Cryo DA Surrender! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Your attention to me.

Anyways, ahem. Time for another announcement from ore-sama.

Rather quite happy with the few activity spikes here and there so guess what that means, guys?

TIME FOR XIV TO GET OFF HER FAT ASS AND DO ADMIN WORK. WOOT.

Plus the war I'm in is going pretty slow and I have time to shorten my lifespan here.

You Cryo vets already knows how this goes and for those of you who are new, I'll guide you through the evolution of my behavior: Lazy>Nico pestering>Lazy>Feels unproductive>Work like a maniac>Lazy cycle

^Sometimes my fandoms just throws that out of whack

That's besides the point of this thread like always.

Now bring your attention down here~ v

Some ideas I wanted to implement and I want to hear your opinions. Why? I'm an indecisive mothertrucker and you gayz opinions have been doing this place well so far.

Duel Points: I've been trying to stray from this idea since what the hell would you guys want to buy? Some people actually want this idea so I'd like some shop ideas and posts saying you WANT currency on Cryo. (This would also open up the ability for wager duels)

Pseudo-Achievement System: You boobs who followed me to Albae will have an easier time visualizing this. I'm planning on making a section with threads for each person who has won or ranked an event. So we can store your achievement bars there and you can link to the thread in your sig. (Like I'm currently linking my GFX journal in my sig)

Duelists of the Month: Instead of doing members of the month, we want to pit the two most active duelists against each other and record their duel for our YT channel! How are we keeping track? Well, we might have a duel arena win/loss thread or profile area added. Featured matches so awesome amirite? No? Okay.

Recent additions to Cryo + ETC

Inner Teams: Just a reminder that we have these now and I'm hoping to see bloodshed. Woot.

Modship+Teachers: Mods expect PMs from me because I haven't whipped you all yet. We're in need of more article writers and I find it ridic that I'm the one who's gonna be writing another article since no one has stepped up. So expect an indepth one from me after all this admins stuff.

Cryo YouTube: Yep we have one now and if you'd like to contribute then post here. If you'd like to submit your contributions then PM Lucas Lee, Vip, Bloodie Boi, or myself.

I'm pretty sure I covered everything I needed to announce. Post away, loves. Heart

Btw, you may post suggestions here. Now's your chance to toss some ideas at me. Everyone knows Xiv doesn't pay attention to people normally so take this opportunity!

Last edited by Marceline on Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Cryo DA Surrender! Left_bar_bleue49/135Cryo DA Surrender! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Tl;Dr <3

Xiviette wrote:
Everyone knows Xiv doesn't pay attention to people normally so take this opportunity!

either way you won't pay attention. . . just sayin.

was at very end so yeah i saw that
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
Cryo DA Surrender! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Cryo DA Surrender! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:33 pm

TL;DR version:

Dp? Y/N
Trophy threads? Y/N?
Monthly ego boost? Y/N?

But it's not that long. I've written longer announcements pshawls.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 pm

I don't really has opinion on dp.

Trophy thingy I don't really get.

The ego boost can help have this place more competitive and interesting
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Cryo DA Surrender! Left_bar_bleue49/135Cryo DA Surrender! Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Xiviette wrote:
TL;DR version:

Dp? Y/N
Trophy threads? Y/N?
Monthly ego boost? Y/N?

Dp? There's nothing to buy with it.
Trophy threads? People could do that either way on off topic?
Monthly ego boost? Meh, debating atm.
Back to top Go down
Prof. Leon Chance
Stardust
Stardust
Prof. Leon Chance

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Cryo DA Surrender! Left_bar_bleue25/30Cryo DA Surrender! Empty_bar_bleue  (25/30)

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:35 pm

The only thing on my mind would have to be Pokemon. I set up a tournament, got half as many people as I wanted, and probably no body even knows that it's started. I know that pokemon isn't the first thing on people's minds here (Aside from mine) but the section is dying and I'm not a fan of that. I would really love to talk to you about how I can increase the productivity of the section.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
Cryo DA Surrender! Left_bar_bleue69/140Cryo DA Surrender! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:48 pm

Xiviette wrote:
TL;DR version:

Dp? Y/N
Trophy threads? Y/N?
Monthly ego boost? Y/N?

Dp: Yes, for a good while I wanted this since there's nothing to really bet on. But at the same time there's nothing to use this on.

Trophy threads: Sure.

Monthly ego boost? Idgi.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:15 am

Unlucky Saggi wrote:
Xiviette wrote:
TL;DR version:

Dp? Y/N
Trophy threads? Y/N?
Monthly ego boost? Y/N?

Dp: Yes, for a good while I wanted this since there's nothing to really bet on. But at the same time there's nothing to use this on.

Trophy threads: Sure.

Monthly ego boost? Idgi.

So the month's two most active duelists will have a featured match recorded and uploaded onto the site's YT

Anyways I'm gonna try out the achievements thing tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 am

Dp: Ofc there's nothing to use it on. But if we add Dp, we're obvsly gonna add things to spend it on, too. Such as: Deck Shops, GFX Shops, Name Changes and Personalized User Bars.

Throphy Thread: Basically your Bio-Bands I believe.

And Xiv just explained the ego boost. Which means that you guys will have to use the Duel Arena more often.
Back to top Go down
X.O
Stardust
Stardust
X.O

Stats
Lv: Nympho
Experience Bar:

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 am

great post tina i can already see the rise of cryo among other academies :) we all just need to do our parts.

edit : Forum achievements/awards would be great aswell to help raise activity etc.

edit#2 : we also need a place to register our inner team wars, probably some judge's to focus mainly on the war zone of this forum (accepting/approving,moving,locking the topics and ofc the standard judge's job fixing problems with rulings or innactivity etc. which will take a very important place in this part of the academy theres more btw but 2 lazy atm to type it all.)

also a place to record finished wars. and perhaps certain rewards after a won war? idk w.e bleh ? up to you guys i guess on this rewards thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDarkWindD19
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Bump~

Anyways thanks for the few feedbacks I got on this.

I'm already starting to work on making changes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cryo DA Surrender! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cryo DA Surrender!   Cryo DA Surrender! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cryo DA Surrender!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Cryo Dueling Academy :: Announcements :: News-
Jump to: