Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting Empty
PostSubject: [ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting   [ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:11 am

Writer's note: My writing is an atrocity so... you're going to have to bear with it or not read it at all. Hur. Contemplating if I should take characters for the story from others.

[ Plagued Bullet ]

In the world where the Mafia's rule is absolute and survival is only for the fit and cunning. In a society where your one selfishness is the best way to survive... who wouldn't have a personal vendetta? The only questions that remain are: Who are the ones with the vendetta and why?

+++++

Basically, it's going to be a story about Mafias with a twist. It's most likely going to be more dark than happy-happy.

Last edited by Ai ♥ on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting Left_bar_bleue6375/6375[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting   [ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Character Archive

[Under Construct]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Thanks for the comment, Cozy <3

I had to remove it for this post herp. Sorry :<

Lastly, I'm taking creative characters~ Just fill out the form like I did for the characters and leave the Vendetta blank. That's for me to fill out. Any other blanks, I'll fill for you if your character appeals to me.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com

[ Plagued Bullet ] - Drafting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Creative Corner :: Fan-Fiction-
Jump to: