Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo

Go down 
+2
Enraged!{FAP}
ChaosDragon-{Void}
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosDragon-{Void}
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Left_bar_bleue0/5Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty
PostSubject: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 am

Hey guys i know alot of u dont know who i am because well im not all that active but im leaving dueling and Cryo for a while till the basketball season ends when it ends imma come back and start fresh. i also wanna give away my exp to my butt faced brother if thats ok cuz i know hes been giving away his exp to me soo i wanna pay him back. well thats it NICO! while im gone u better have this place active cuz i want a Cryo to come back 2 c; Best wishes to all and Merry Christmas

#CRYO FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
Enraged!{FAP}
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Enraged!{FAP}

Stats
Lv: 21
Experience Bar:
Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Left_bar_bleue26/105Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty_bar_bleue  (26/105)

PostSubject: Re: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:51 am

>.> T.T
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 am

>; I'll miss you, hoe.
I promise that Cryo will still be here when you come back. Cool

Have fun playing basketball and bring some trophies home P_P
Back to top Go down
Lunatic
Star
Star
Lunatic

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Left_bar_bleue54/65Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:33 am

We Will Miss You!
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Left_bar_bleue81/130Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:37 am

bad to see you go, come back soon dude :c
Back to top Go down
Bloody Psycho
Star
Star
Bloody Psycho

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Left_bar_bleue53/55Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo Empty_bar_bleue  (53/55)

PostSubject: Re: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm

We will miss you .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo   Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imma be leaving Dueling and Cryo
Page 1 of 1