Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War between Cryo and Team Alliance

Go down 
+7
Kirschire
X.O
Enraged!{FAP}
! Shigure Soen Ryu !
Utopia Legend
Yota
The Saber Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Cryo, it's been awhile, hasn't it? It's me, The Saber Man. AKA one of the guys who left because of a bunch or warning issues and people calling me "immature".

But enough of the past, let's cut to the chase. I recently joined a team called Team Alliance, and I was wondering if you guys wanted to have a war with us. It would be Hearts format, with each time having 14 hearts. Deadline is 20 days (as usual, or at least as it was in the past, I have no clue).

I'll post our team line-up here as soon as I get an approval of this and I get enough participant from the team.

So what do you guys say? Yes or no?

-The Saber Man
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Tina said that I will reply, so I guess that I'll have to do so.

If you want to try out for LH then you have to contact me on DN and I'll assign you a tester. (Tester, don't even reply to this saying: It's me. e.e)

I'll be watching you and depending on how you did, we decide whether or not you can join LH.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Marceline wrote:
...You do know hearts doesn't require subs, right?

wat.

Subs?

It worries me that you're not familiar with war formats.

Lol I only noticed that after I posted XD And it is my first war, don't be so hard on me :(

Anyways, why double Xfire over Hearts? And no worries, I'll tell my team it's TCG only.

Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:29 pm

The Saber Man wrote:
Marceline wrote:

wat.

Subs?

Lol I only noticed that after I posted XD And it is my first war, don't be so hard on me :(

Anyways, why double Xfire over Hearts? And no worries, I'll tell my team it's TCG only.

'cause yolt.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Let's just say that we like our teammates to carry their own weight in the war.

Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/160War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:48 pm

N wrote:
The Saber Man wrote:
Marceline wrote:

wat.

Subs?

'cause yolt.

ggs.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:18 pm

I dun even know what yolt is. It's not GG lol.

Anyways, I made a change to our team line-up.

MorphGuy1000
TrollAWhat
Croatoan1001
Down In Flames
breal2809
OTK1Turn
momier
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Currently the site is at a stand still because of the holidays so I will lock this until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War between Cryo and Team Alliance   War between Cryo and Team Alliance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War between Cryo and Team Alliance
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2