Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards" Left_bar_bleue81/130Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards" Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards" Empty
PostSubject: Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards"   Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Cryo dead? Maybe, but ill post my poop. Nice break by the way and I hope you all had a good one.

So you all know about how to side and what to use against certain decks, but ever wondered what to take out of your deck? If you have problems, maybe you could read this topic..?

I thought of some new thing called "easy to side out cards" mouthful huh? maybe we could create a prefix. Back on topic..

I'm sure you know what the title means, i thought of some cards that could be easily sided out, let me tell you what this requires; You will need to exceed 40 cards in your deck, these cards are not going to be bad, more that they could be tech cards.

Now maybe your deck will now be at 41-44 filled with those extra cards. Want some examples of cards you can use?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yes, this tactic/method could clog your deck a little with more cards and blah but just think during game 2, you will have the cards you wanted and the side cards you want to implement without taking out any of your original deck.
Back to top Go down

Yugioh TicTacs: "Easy to side out cards"
Page 1 of 1