Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Review #4 Zubaba General

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Card Review #4 Zubaba General Left_bar_bleue81/130Card Review #4 Zubaba General Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Card Review #4 Zubaba General Empty
PostSubject: Card Review #4 Zubaba General   Card Review #4 Zubaba General I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Card Review #4 Zubaba General 300px-ZubabaGeneral-PP15-JP-ScR
Type: Warrior/Xyz/Effect
Rank: 4 Card Review #4 Zubaba General 18px-Rank_Star.svg Card Review #4 Zubaba General 18px-Rank_Star.svg Card Review #4 Zubaba General 18px-Rank_Star.svg Card Review #4 Zubaba General 18px-Rank_Star.svg
ATK/DEF: 2000/1000
Description:
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; equip 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the ATK of the monster(s) equipped to this card by this effect.

Right let us move onto this hulk of a beast! This effect. Is. Just. Awesome! Did i read that right? i can equip ANY Warrior to this card?!? Oh okay, "i acitivate Zubaba General's effect to equip Gate Guardian to my monster, he now has 5750 attack!" Sounds like way too much power.

Now me way all run 2 or 3 MST and a heavy so we dont have to worry about the equips!! Unless you do this in the late game.

So we got this beautiful effect with the great power, how can we protect him? He is weak to veilers and skill drain! Well we could try Safe Zone to protect him from destruction and being targeted! Maybe royal decree for them stun decks but Decree would conflict with Safe Zone! Oh no what do we do? Post your opinions on this card!
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Card Review #4 Zubaba General Left_bar_bleue67/60Card Review #4 Zubaba General Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

Card Review #4 Zubaba General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card Review #4 Zubaba General   Card Review #4 Zubaba General I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Esper Star Sparrow rapes with this card.
Back to top Go down

Card Review #4 Zubaba General
Page 1 of 1