Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Left_bar_bleue6375/6375May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Empty
PostSubject: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:16 am

"Heads turned this morning as Bushiroad put out its new restricted list, effective May 11th 2013. Stated by Doctor O to “provide a more interesting fight environment,” the list will bring sweeping changes to professional play just five months after its predecessor. According to the new list, Eradicator Dragonic Descendant, Majesty Lord Blaster and Goddess of the Full Moon Tsukuyomi have all been restricted to a maximum of two copies per deck in any combination."

May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] 300px-BT10-006

Code:

[AUTO](VC) Limit Break 4 (This ability is active if you have four or more damage):[Counter Blast (1) & Choose three cards with "Eradicator" in its card name from your hand, and discard them] At the beginning of the close step of the battle that this unit attacked, if the attack did not hit during that battle, you may pay the cost. If you do, [Stand] this unit, and gets [Critical]+1 until end of turn. This ability cannot be used for the rest of that turn.

[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (2) - Cards with "Eradicator" in its card name] This unit gets [Power]+5000 until end of turn.

[CONT](VC/RC): Lord (If you have a unit that doesn't belong to the came clan as this unit, this unit cannot attack.)

May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] 300px-BT05-002EN-RRR

Code:

[CONT](VC):If you have a card named "Blaster Blade", and a card named "Blaster Dark" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]+2000/[Critical]+1.

[AUTO](VC):[Choose a unit named "Blaster Blade", and a unit named "Blaster Dark" from your (RC), and put them into your soul] When this unit attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, this unit gets [Power]+10000 until end of that battle.

May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] 300px-BT03-006EN-RRR

Code:

[CONT](VC/RC):If you do not have a card named "Goddess of the Half Moon, Tsukuyomi", a card named "Goddess of the Crescent Moon, Tsukuyomi", and a card named "Godhawk, Ichibyoshi" in your soul, this unit gets [Power]-2000.

[ACT](VC):[Counter Blast (2)] If the number of «Oracle Think Tank» in your soul is six or more, draw two cards, choose a card from your hand, and put it into your soul.

Discuss? Also, are there any other grade 3 abilities that you find restricted, limited, or banned worthy?
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:
May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Left_bar_bleue6375/6375May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:20 am

Forgot to mention the following cards are no longer restricted:

Royal Paladin
Wingal Brave
King of Knights, Alfred

Oracle Think Tank
Godhawk, Ichibyoshi
Silent Tom

Kagero
Dragonic Overlord The End !!!
Lizard Soldier, Conroe
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Left_bar_bleue48/60May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:56 am

Vanguard has a ban list? O.o Link?
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Kitty
Stardust
Stardust
Kitty

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Left_bar_bleue0/5May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:17 am

Teach meh how to play this!!!
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:21 am

Xiv posted a guide.. so I suggest you read that.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Left_bar_bleue2/50May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:28 am

Ain't that only the OCG banlist? Cause I didn't see it on the official website. Unless they changed the website...
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 2:32 pm

Driclone wrote:
Ain't that only the OCG banlist? Cause I didn't see it on the official website. Unless they changed the website...

Yep~ Although it doesn't concern us atm, I'm curious to know if these cards are rightfully restricted.

Xaqairy Atlas wrote:
Vanguard has a ban list? O.o Link?

http://cf-vanguard.com/en/howto/bannedrestricted-cards/

This is for TCG ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]   May 11th Restricted List - [CFV] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May 11th Restricted List - [CFV]
Page 1 of 1