Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4

Go down 
+2
Nudist
Lord Tubbington
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue109/160My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty
PostSubject: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:34 pm

SO. Tonight is The Season Finale of GLEE Season 4 and like the nerd I am...I'm gonna post my top 10 favorite performances of this season 8D not like anyone will watch them but to bad. You gotta put up with my GLEE antics until after the episode is over 8D. Anyway Starting the list now! gogogogogo!

Holding On For A Hero by Kitty and Marley

So this is the first Karley performance of the season e u e... It is so indepedent and all around sexy in a non-sexual way ;3 and like the nerd I am had to include a song from the Super Hero GLEE Episode~ All together it was a fun episode and needs more credit then it got.~

It's Time by Blaine Anderson (ugh Darren stop being sexy. I swear you're are gonna make me biast towards what I choose.)

My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 A Klaine performance and It's a solo by Blaine. My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 This performance was completely awesome, they did the Cup trick from Pitch Perfect and they brought pride to it with this performance.

Gangnam Style by Tina and the New Directions

OKAY YES, BEFORE YOU HIT ME YES. I LIKED THIS PERFORMANCE. It was so funny and I actually liked the creativity they put into it and Tina singing in Korean? Style Points Tina. Style Points. Also as much as this performance was good it left us a HUGE cliffhanger why Marley fell to the ground do to her eating disorder. It was all together a fun performance(I love myself some fun performances) inb4gleedoesGentlemaninseason5.

Locked out of Heaven by Marley and Unique

Shock GleeyusaySexinsteadofLove. This was one of my favorite Girl Performance by the New Directions cause SRSLY. Girl empowering Glee episodes. forget about it- they're always great and this performance really took most of the cake with Girl empowering performances. (Even tho it's a song about getting into their pants 8D) but anyway okay GLEE. Okay.

Womanizer by Tina, Marley and Unique

Hue Hue e u e...... I'm a big Britney fan and when GLEE follows after her in their Britney Spears tribute episodes it's always great. The Plot for every song fit so well. It's so canon My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 and it started the Jarley ship and THAT SHIP HAS NOT COME BACK YET. NOT EVEN RYLEY CAN PULL THAT SHIP BACK. *cough* anyway- This performance was pretty awesome and I love all the little details they have in the performance. (Uh Oh the Volcano is overflowing~)

...Congratulation you made it past 5 performances 8D Go get a snack and come back.~ I'll wait...- LOL Nope. you're staying here son. Hur

Born to Hand Jive(ohbby<3) by Marley, Ryder, Jake, Mercedes and Kitty

This was such a nice cross over between the Fresh Meat of the New Directions and The Alumni :3
Mike and Mercedes are a great pairing and they were the featured pairing for this season (SecretelyShipsIt)
and while it was so fun they're was so much tension on the stage without anyone really knowing 8D... Let's just say having to many Ships on the same stage is a bad idea 8D and the end result was that. (oooo Bitch fight~)
I also enjoyed the fact that it was a Grease song and Glee does a pretty good job with Grease it's one of the Legacy Musicals they look up too.

Old Time Rock and Roll/Danger Zone by New Direction Boys

OFC BLAINE YOU'RE STARTING TO RUN THE TOP 10 AGAIN asfasd- anyway, It wouldn't be the top 10 Glee songs if I didn't include one Mash-Up they did 8D as much as I loved the Girls in this episode the Boys won this competition, the creativity and the energy was so great, it made you happy~. (Hue Hue Hue Hue stares at the Boys Legs, Blaineyunowearthat.)

I wish by Jake and Mike and The New Directions

THIS PERFORMANCE DESERVED #3. It was using the best dancer from the Alumni New Directions and The New New Directions and their Style of dance is so different Jake with his Ballet talent and Mike with his Hip-Hop Dancing it was really good and MARLEY saying "Nasty Boy" It's like no Marley. No. you're sweet and Innocent don't get all Sexual pls bby. I should have none you'd have gotten this way...

Let's have a Kiki/Turkey Lurkey by Kurt, Rachel, Brody and Isabelle

HAHAHHAHA YES YOU GUYS REMEMBER THIS FROM SEPTEMBER DON'T YOU?? and you thought it wasn't gonna be on the list 8D If you think Glee randomly breaks into song in dance then you're right. THIS WAS SO RANDOM LIKE PEOPLE HAD TO KEEP REPEATING IT CAUSE THEY HAD NO CLUE WHAT WAS GOING ON. It was so Random and Fun and had us remember the Old Rachel and Kurt and Isabelle <3 unfunf.

AND NUMBER 1 IS............................................
Shout by The New Directions

My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 2050259403 This was Glee's 500th performance and to Celebrate they did this song as the 500th 8D and what a better song to do? it was so fun and great the Dancing between everyone in the Glee Club is so Holy it makes me want to cry. This Deserves the NUMBER 1 Spot on my list. Don't you agree? The Style of dances changed so much and it was so fun, so it was so well...Glee!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU MADE IT THROUGH THE WHOLE THINK WITHOUT DIENG! unless you are a ghost or something.-.
anyway! Their was a lot of other songs I wanted to put on this list but then it'd have been a my Top Every Glee performances.

Glee Finale tonight so excited! I'm gonna treat you guys and post another video for the promo 8D.

9 HOURS TO GO! hnnng. Alright I have officially nerded out!~

Last edited by Lord Tubbington on Thu May 09, 2013 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue67/60My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:35 pm

The amount of time you put into this, -_-.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue109/160My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:44 pm

gareki wrote:

I'm in deep bby.
Back to top Go down
Nudist
Stardust
Stardust
Nudist

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue67/60My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (67/60)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:24 pm

Lord Tubbington wrote:
gareki wrote:

I'm in deep bby.

Haha, that's what I said to Tina when I was demonstrating my "abilities" to her, ;p
Back to top Go down
Kyonaru
Administrator
Administrator
Kyonaru

Stats
Lv: 22
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue52/110My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (52/110)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

gareki wrote:
Lord Tubbington wrote:
gareki wrote:

I'm in deep bby.

Haha, that's what I said to Tina when I was demonstrating my "abilities" to her, ;p

I think I'm officially homo for you.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:28 pm

gareki wrote:
Lord Tubbington wrote:
gareki wrote:

I'm in deep bby.

My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 4200524333
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue49/135My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:29 pm

So guess who's gonna start watching glee in his spare time . . .
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Left_bar_bleue12/70My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Satan wrote:
So guess who's gonna start watching glee in his spare time . . .

Guess who seconds this motion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4   My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GLEE Top 10 Best Performances of Season 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Chill Lounge :: Off-Topic :: Music-
Jump to: