Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contaminated

Go down 
+2
Satan
Kirschire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Contaminated Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Contaminated Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:06 am

Contaminated 2mo5avm

A Cardfight!! Vanguard roleplay!

Note: Do not post unless your character is completed.

Post any questions here: https://cryo.forumotion.com/t1260p15-contaminated-sign-up#9332

Guidelines

» Literacy: I'm going to be lenient on literacy but, at least post something we all can understand. Also, keep the spelling errors to a minimum since I'm pretty big on spelling mistakes.

» Posting: At least one paragraph so no one-liners and I want the paragraphs to have some content to them. Although I prefer quality over quantity.

» Characters: Disappointed that the quality of characters have dropped since my last hosted rp, No More Heroes. Though, I don't mind it much as long as your character develops during the storyline. Stay in character and use OOC as a rule of thumb.

» Swearing: Swearing is fine as long as you don't swear like a sailor in every dialogue.

» God/Puppeteering: Do not control a character that does not belong to you and you are not perfection.

» Awareness: Please understand where you are and what your surroundings are like. I, along with everyone else, will be very confused if we're all in New York and you're stuck in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

» Mary Sue+Gary Stu: I've been RPing for many years on different forums and with different universes so I've experienced a lot of interactions with original characters. Point being, I will be very bored if your character is a generic Mary Sue or Gary Stu and I'll probably ignore your character or interact very little with them if that is the case. For the love of creativity, I hope your character is well fleshed out.

» Order: No posting order. Wait for at least one person to post after you before you post again. I'll try to keep the post flow steady so people won't have such a hard time catching up. Though this isn't guaranteed.

Last edited by XIV on Thu May 16, 2013 1:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:07 am

Contaminated 4Px9Cun
------------------------------------------------------------
S T O R Y - "No one saw it coming"

The best cardfighters from around the world have been invited to participate in the first ever, Global Fight Circuit! The first destination is in America where the selection will be held in New York's infamous, Madison Square Garden. The select few players from the other continents have all been cordially invited to witness team America being created. The process will be repeated in the other continents to ensure that the fighters will get a chance to experience new stages. Not only will this event be broadcasted all over the world but, it will feature the whacky MC duo: Doctor O and MC Miya.

With this exciting new event, many other news have been overlooked such as shocking amounts of announced retirements from the game. Not to mention the most bizarre phenomenon that has psychologists talking. Fighters have claimed that they cannot see their cards and one professional player even went so far as to insist that an imaginary clan existed. Psychologists concluded that this be a result of mental stress and advise that fighters should look after their well being while skeptics were convinced that these fighters are merely seeking attention.

Regardless, the Global Fight Circuit's grand first day is approaching quickly as fighters prepare themselves for what lies ahead.

Last edited by XIV on Tue May 14, 2013 11:24 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:08 am

Contaminated OQRdUUS
C H A R A C T E R S - "The last hope"

A M E R I C A

Contaminated C4vtGN0
Spoiler:

Contaminated 30c4vio
Spoiler:

Contaminated Saya11
Spoiler:

E U R O P E

Contaminated MVVMg4W
Spoiler:

Contaminated NAXhjMt
Spoiler:

Contaminated 7C8Ncff
Spoiler:

A S I A

Contaminated Poxgi
Spoiler:

Last edited by XIV on Thu May 16, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 29 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:08 am

Contaminated VsAkCE9
S E T T I N G - "There is no escape"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Experience Bar:

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Contaminated L7FUQsX

{ Location: America - New York, Card Shop Spires ll Party: No one ll Status: Anxious ll Outfit: Casual }

CFVHow nostalgic...

CFVArin exhaled and watched her warm breath instantly turn into a small fog in front of her as she turned her head to the sky. The rain drops fell down steadily on the world but it's rhythm wasn't harsh. Arin watched as the rain filled up her cupped hand until it overflowed. It was truly nostalgic. Everything about today brought her back to the day she had accidentally stumbled into her current employment location, Card Shop Spires. In fact, she was on her way after receiving a text from her employer asking her to come to the shop asap despite the dreary weather.

CFVIs it really that important? I have work tomorrow so not like one day will ki--

CFVArin stumbled forward and almost off the curb of the street where she was waiting for the light to change. It took her a split second to regain her composure and find the person at fault. Unfortunately for him, Arin didn't hear a single word over the rain however, his apologetic expression was enough. It wasn't anything uncommon in New York for people to bump into each other on accident and such, especially early in the morning where everyone is rushing to work. Pulling her hoodie's zipper up, Arin took a step off the curb and into the street along with the crowd after realizing that the light had turned green approximately three seconds ago. Pressing the play button on her phone, her song choice drowned out the world around her as she made her way to the familiar streets leading to her destination.

CFVTaking a turn into an alleyway, Arin took the time to study the bright neon sign outside of the card shop though, the weather dimmed the effects. Placing her hand over her chest lightly, Arin took another breath before stepping into the shop and the tiny bell that hung over the door let it known that she had entered. It was the rush of warm air that she felt first then the loud chatters of excited fighters all staring at her and it was quite creepy. Being the center of attention for once was really driving her nerves up a wall and to find some sort of comfort, Arin awkwardly slinked behind the counter in hopes that they would return to their games. Why this?! Arin was practically screeching internally for some sort of salvation; her head was pounding for answers in the chaos. Even her wet hair wasn't helping her cool off much and the longer she was behind the counter, the more heated her cheeks became.

CFVArin had her knees up to her chest now with her head leaned back against the small backboard of the counter. "Hey, kiddo whatcha doin' under there?" The question came from a red haired woman that was well in her thirties who, felt the need to crouch down under the counter too. A snort from the space invader, "You'd think that you'd get used to the attention by now, champ." Arin merely shook her head at this, accidentally barraging, Sam, her employer with rain droplets. "Sorry..." Arin apologized weakly and clasped her hands together in a sign of repentance.

CFV"Refreshing," Sam replied sarcastically and stood up from under the counter top, clicking her tongue to let Arin know that she, too, had to leave her haven. Now, she was standing next to Sam feeling tense as the eyes of the regulars and strangers to Spires' stared back at her. Sam clapped her hands together loudly several times to make sure that everyone's attention was caught. Silence quickly consumed the shop and clearing her throat, Sam finally answered Arin's question, "As you all know! The Global Fight Circuit has been announced and! They've already sent the invites to the chosen players' card shops. Now let me hear you all answer this, who is the best player right here in Spires?" The shop roared in unison flinging out only two names at the question. Sam nodded in approval with a smirk, "That's right, folks! Arin and Jonah! Card Shop Spires is proud to announce that not one but, two of our regulars have been invited to participate in the Global Fight Circuit! Give her a round of applause, everyone! Unfortunately, Jonah's late."

CFVAfter the applause died down, Arin shot a quick shocked look at the grinning red head who seemed pleased. Ignoring Arin's non-verbal protest, the older of the two opened one of the counter's drawers and revealed a sealed envelope. It was a rich wine red color with an embellished stamp sealing it. One look and you could tell that this event was a big deal. "Go on, open it," Sam pressed the small envelope into Arin's hand and gave her a sly wink.

"Ohhhh no. No, no, no, no, no! Sam! I am not going!"

"Oh, yes you are! You've already turned down a lot of chances to go to the big leagues! C'mon, even Jonah will be going"

"How did they even know about me? I've never once gone to nationals...regionals...or whatever!"

"Hun, it's still on the record even if you didn't attend. Nut up!"

"You know perfectly well I don't have nuts"

CFVSam wrinkled her nose and tried her hardest to not break into a laughing fit. The way Arin said it with such a straight face was absolutely priceless. Swallowing down the last of her giggles, Sam spoke in one of the most serious tones that Arin has ever heard, "Now, it was fine with me that you've passed up on the team leagues and such but, not this. I want you and Jonah to make it all the way to the top and represent this here store, understand? I give a damn if you lose in the first round. I just want you to go and enjoy yourself. This is a one-lifetime chance, Arin! Seize it!" Sam's warm hands were now firmly on her shoulders. Arin bit her bottom lip still unsure of what to say but figured that going wouldn't kill her...at least, not instantly. "Alright, alright, you win," Arin caved in and raised her hands up in a sign of surrender.

CFV"Good, now open it!" Sam exclaimed excitedly and in all honestly, Arin would've ended up reading it regardless of her choices to participate. The envelope was pretty easy to open and the stamp wasn't exactly sticky to keep it sealed but rather, just to keep the flap down. As expected, there was a letter and to her surprise, there was a small card much thicker than the letter and it was printed in fancy script. So this is the invitational letter...what the heck is the other one for then? Sam had snatched the card from Arin's hand before she got a chance to take a good look at it though, her name was clearly written there. A sharp whistle escaped Sam's lips, "Wowee, kiddo it seems like you've got a fancy hotel room booked and everything. Hey, get this, it's at the Gramercy Park Hotel and y'know how expensive and luxurious that place is? You guys are in for free!"

CFV"Lemme see it," Arin took it back with a quick snap of her wrist and turned the card over since the front only had her name on it. Just as Sam said, the back had details about the hotel including directions and dates.

"Read the letter out loud and skip the boring shit about rules"

"Oooh~ You're so hardcore, Sam."

"Ahaha shut up! Damn you can be cheeky for such a pussy"

CFV"Congratulations you've been invited to the blahblah and we're happy because blah...dates, rules, and just a whole bunch of formal talk," Arin concluded as her eyes continued to skim the rest of the letter. "Oh, here's something interesting, the chosen players from the other foreign places are gonna come here and watch," the letter was then handed off to Sam who read over the same paragraph. "Hm, yeah, that's pretty cool. Aha, you better put on a good performance and show them how Americans do it!" Another joke from Sam as she gave Arin's hair a good ruffling and dropped the letter back to her before standing up and stretching.

CFV"Also, consider what we talked about as a promise. Jonah's letter is in the same drawer so give it to the little turd when you see him, yeah? I got some work to do...ah, what a pain in the ass," Sam groaned and walked to the back of the store's storage room.

CFV...Why do I have to do this? I don't want to mess up in front of everyone. I'm not good at this game... it's just fun to play! Arin sighed, brushing the stray strands of hair from her face as she spun her limp body around slowly on her spinny chair.

I should put the envelope away before I lose it...

CFVArin placed her shark backpack on the top of the polished counter and made sure to store the envelope away safely in her binder's cover. At the bottom of the monster's stomach sat her deck box. Inside was the one deck that she poured her heart and soul into making from the very start. The clan of her choice was Neo Nectars and everything about them had suited her. She did get the chance to try out many different clans and builds however, her loyalty stayed with the Musketeers from the nation, Zoo. Arin opened the deck box and pulled out the first card of the deck which she knew was going to be Cecilia.

CFVWhite Lily Musketeer, Cecilia was her avatar and it was the card that initially captivated the now experienced, Arin. A smile crossed her face the moment her eyes saw the card. The art was absolutely stunning. It definitely gave Arin a bit of relief knowing that she was going into this huge event with her best deck.

Lovely that I have to meet up at the Gramercy Park Hotel for some attendance thing tomorrow.

Spoiler:

Last edited by XIV on Sun May 19, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Contaminated Left_bar_bleue49/135Contaminated Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Last edited by Satan on Tue Nov 06, 2018 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:41 am

Contaminated VlcYxsR

__Location: England - London, Aeolus's Home/ America - New York, Gramercy Park Hotel | Time: Day 0 Noon/Day 1 Afternoon | Party: No one | Status: Intrigued/Bored | Outfit: Normal__

♦ Day 0 ♦

Everlasting Days...

Aeolus finished his cup of coffee and set it on the tray. The maid quickly walked over and carried it off. He sighed and leaned his head on his hand.

Must there be nothing to do around here...

He turned on the television and switched to the news.

"...In other news, more reports of players who have stated that they cannot see their own cards. Experts believe mental stress is the cause but skeptics believe the claims are completely false. Is Cardfight Vangaurd a dangerous game that effect people's mind? Stay tuned for more on the subject later-..."

As if that can be true. Aeolus walked out from the living room and went into his library. He made a mental note to separate the ones he had read from the ones he had not. He slowly searched out a book to read and picked out a book on psychology. With the book in hand, he walked to his study. He pulled out the chair and started to read. Nothing stood out in particular until he reached a certain line.

"People will fear for what they do not understand."

He stared at the line as if it were calling out to him. His trance was broken when he heard the door being knocked.

"Sir, there is a message for you."

"Bring it in."

The maid walked in with an red envelope and quickly excused herself out. Aeolus was a bit intrigued and pulled out the card. On it was an invitation to the first Global World Circuit. It explained where it will be and others are invited to watch the selection of the American team. It had also specified where they were staying and when to come. Aeolus smiled faintly.

Interesting...

♠ Day 1 ♠

The Beginning ...

Aeolus had just arrived at the hotel after 12 o'clock. He wanted to check in first before he explored the city. He had never been in the city before and did not want to waste any time. He walked in the hotel to discover it was decent enough for him. He walked to the counter and obtained his keys.

Room 304

The room fitted the hotel well and he had little problems unpacking. As soon as he was done he headed out. He searched around looking at the stores. None of them peaked his interest. He kept wandering around until he felt a few drops hit his head. He looked up and it started raining. He pulled his hood and walked into the nearest store.

It was called Bamonte's. He was seated near the window. There were few people around and little chats. He browse through the menu without thinking. He got tired and ordered what the waiter recommended. He watched the television and it was on the news again. He felt bored once more.

Not much has changed by coming here...

He heard a voice that broke his thought. He looked around and saw the waiter coming in with his food. He then pulled out a deck from his pockets and asked...

"So sir, are you a gambling man?"

Contaminated VzuesJg
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Contaminated Left_bar_bleue48/60Contaminated Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:15 am

Contaminated Contam10
.:__location: America - New York, Gramercy Park Hotel | party: No one | status: Indifferent | outfit: travel__:.

Charles was looking out the airplane window, thinking about the Global Fight Circuit. He hadn't been to many Tournaments, so he didn't know what to expect at all. All he knew was that the first stop in the Circuit was New York City. It had been years since he was in America, but New York wasn't your typical American city.

As his mind began to wander to the other participants, he pulled the invitation out of his jacket's inner pocket. Never thought I'd get to see America again before I was 30. Charles chuckled as the thought tickled his mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After he retrieved his luggage from JFK Airport, he hailed a cab. Uh, Gramercy Park Hotel, please.
Gramercy? Do you have enough money to stay there, kid?
No. I don't believe I have what it would normally take to spend a night there, but under the circumstances... I believe I have enough. At least until this round is over, anyway.
Round? Ah. You're here for the Circuit, then? From here to Gramercy is... $58.75. You have that much, at least, right kid?
$58.75? Yeah. Charles pulls his wallet from his back pocket and pays the cabby.
Alrighty. Place your luggage in the trunk and we'll be on our way. And for future reference, don't pay the cabby until you reach your destination. Some of us will take the money and run.
Thanks for the tip. Charles puts his luggage in the trunk and hops in the back seat.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Charles' first thought about Gramercy was "wow". Charles didn't know much about the hotel, but he knew that many celebrities, artists, and cardfighters worldwide were attracted to it somehow. The brochure stated that it "boasted a spectacular view of the stars above the terrace and fine cuisines." He was looking forward to that view.

Charles checked in, turning the bellhop away with a small tip. Charles preferred to take his own luggage. He found his room with relative ease. The attendance thingy wasn't until tomorrow, so Charles started to unpack. He starts by hanging his clothes in the closet. Then he takes his collection of Vanguard cards and places them on the desk. He takes his toiletries and puts them in the lavatory ("Who the hell calls them that?" you may ask... I do... occasionally...).

He finds the "Do not disturb" sign and places it on the door. I could use a shower.

Last edited by Xaqairy Atlas on Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Contaminated Left_bar_bleue109/160Contaminated Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:14 pm

Contaminated 5M9VBgb
.: Location: America - New York, Streets / Card Shop Spires | Party: no one | Status: Worried | outfit: casual :.

CFVCrap I'm late!

CFV1Jonah was running down street, racing as fast as he could to Card Shop Spire. "I'm so late! Arin is gonna kill me for being an hour late...." Jonah got the text from Sam over a hour ago telling him to come to the Card Shop asap, but he couldn't leave the house until he finished all of his chores and of course the rain didn't make his life any easier. As Jonah was 5/4 Blocks away from the Card Shop, he was wondering what the urgency was. Was it a new tournament or something more important? "Oh Crap! What if I forgot someone's birthday party...I'll be dead if its that little girl that looks up to me. I better get over there soon..." Jonah was a block or two away from the Card Shop and he decided to take a shortcut that Arin showed him last time.

CFV2While Jonah was running down the alleyway he felt a chill like a ghost just went through him or something. Looking around and was wondering where that cold air came from, Jonah decided to ignore it thinking it was the usual New York weather until he caught sight of a shadow from the corner of his eye. It was probably nothing...

CFVIs this some lame joke?

CFV3As Jonah walked through the door to Card Shop Spires drenched in water, everyone was staring at him more than normal. Jonah looked around the room and noticed Arin spinning around in her chair....nothing new.

"You're late Jonah. Where have you been?" asked Sam who had appeared in the room with a pile of boxes stacked up to her chin.

"Sorry I had some stuff to take care of...What's up?"

"We have some great news for you! You and Arin have been chosen to-"

"Chosen to what??? Jonah was getting a little curious and excited; not too many things made Arin seem so dead so this had to be something pretty interesting.

"Well Jonah, you and Arin got accepted to the Globa- y'know what? Why don't you just open this letter?" Sam placed down the boxes onto the counter top and opened the nearest drawer, handing him an envelope. Jonah quickly dried off his hands on the back of his pants before taking the letter and opening it. He stared at it for a bit and held the corners of the letter to make sure he didn't get it wet too much.

"Dear Mr.Criss, you have been invited to the Global Fight Circuit..... Is this some joke? Cause if it is it's not funny." Jonah was excited and surprised at the same time. Sam did like playing pranks on him so just to make sure he had to ask.

"No Jonah! This is no joke! You and Arin have been given the honor to represent Card Shop Spires! You and Arin are the best fighters in this shop and maybe even in New York. Now you two have the chance to prove it!"

Jonah dropped his jaw, this is something he's been dreaming of for awhile and been trying to get Arin into the idea also.

Jonah was looking at Arin who was still pretty nervous looking and it seemed like she didn't know much what was going on. Smiling, he shook his hair a little bit just enough to get some of the droplets on Arin. "Hey Ms. Anxious you seemed overexcited! What's up?" Jonah asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Contaminated Left_bar_bleue81/130Contaminated Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 7:49 pm

Contaminated 625px-DragonAspect.svg
.: Location: England - Heathrow/ Alex's Home// Party: No-one// Status: Laxed//

OOC:
Italic(Orange) = Speech
Normal Text = 3rd Person
Thoughts = Bold

Day 1

Starting Out~
Alex was prepping and checking his Dimension; After checking, places it into his deckbox and into his suitcase as he is getting ready to travel to Heathrow in 4 hours, to get the flight to America for the first stage of the Global Fight Circuit! He was cordially invited to this stage, but is intrigued why he was invited, maybe someone recognised his skills as a cardfighter.

The Flat-mate~

Well, I'm going to be leaving here for a while, better make sure my flat mate is okay and i check up on some things Alex turns off his Laptop and packs his imporant possessions; Packing them in safely in his suitcase. He decides to talk with his flat-mate about some last minute things including food, his pet and something else, Pete said: "Why do you even bother playing that game, Alex? It seems like a waste of time and money, and your taking time off work to play this game internationally? Alex replied, " Well, it let's me get out and explore the world, plus to meet all these new people and to face them, it's the adrenaline and fun that gets me playing! And yes work, did understand, I used my holiday to go play in this!" Pete was always unsure about things I did, he needed to calm down and take a break for a while, he doesn't like Vanguard which is a real shame, it would be good to have a player close by, time to get moving!

Final Checks~

Alex was in the bathroom cleaning himself and having a shave, making sure to look good for when he goes outside, he grabs his suitcases and puts them near the front door and calls a taxi service and orders a taxi, while he waits, he double checks his cases to make sure he has all his items, he waves goodbye to Pete as he opens the door and slams it, he walks into his pet cat while he exits, he strokes his cat gently and put him back inside, hoping Pete will look after him well. The taxi arrives. "To Heathrow airport, please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contaminated Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contaminated   Contaminated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contaminated
Page 1 of 1