Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TCG Rulings Update!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
TCG Rulings Update!!! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375TCG Rulings Update!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

TCG Rulings Update!!! Empty
PostSubject: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Due to a new article that Konami has recently posted, there has been a change in Yu-Gi-Oh's game mechanics. This is mostly regarding Ignition Effects and their activation timing.

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3799

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/fasteffects_timing.html

To put it simply, the "priority" that many players had to come to understand as the ability to activate Ignition Effects (examples: BLS, Chaos Sorc, DaD, Rescue Rabbit, etc) of monsters upon being summoned is no more.

That's right, say byebye to Ignition Effect Priority (not to be confused with Trigger Effects).

Effective immediately.

Your thoughts?

Last edited by Jay Breezy on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Goddess
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 2
Experience Bar:
TCG Rulings Update!!! Left_bar_bleue4/10TCG Rulings Update!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)

PostSubject: Re: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 pm

YAHOO!!!! I'M SOOO HAPPY!
Back to top Go down
Driven57
Stardust
Stardust
Driven57

Stats
Lv: 4
Experience Bar:
TCG Rulings Update!!! Left_bar_bleue9/20TCG Rulings Update!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (9/20)

PostSubject: Re: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 pm

lol what is TCG i dont play yugioh much Lol
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
TCG Rulings Update!!! Left_bar_bleue48/60TCG Rulings Update!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 pm

Then why are you here again?

TCG - Trading Card Game: The official cards released outside of Asia.
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Catbug
Stardust
Stardust
Catbug

Stats
Lv: Alien Invader
Experience Bar:
TCG Rulings Update!!! Left_bar_bleue6375/6375TCG Rulings Update!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:30 pm

yeah but now cards that negate effects also negate cost so skill drain 10 times more op
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Sam The Alien wrote:
yeah but now cards that negate effects also negate cost so skill drain 10 times more op

Not true.

You would still need to pay a cost if needed. As such, Rescue Rabbit is immune to Skill Drain since banishing it is a cost. Also, you'd still be able to negate destruction effects with Stardust Dragon and negate inherent Special Summons with Thunder King since tributing Stardust and sending Thunder King to the grave are costs as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TCG Rulings Update!!!   TCG Rulings Update!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TCG Rulings Update!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Chill Lounge :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: