Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban System Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Stardust
Stardust
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x

Stats
Lv: 1
Experience Bar:
Ban System Suggestion Left_bar_bleue0/5Ban System Suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Ban System Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Ban System Suggestion   Ban System Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:01 pm

I've read the ban system you guys made, but may I suggest that you also make another ban system compromising that of the tournaments, forum threads, necro posting, posting, insulting, harrassing, etc.?

I mean, not all offenses are weighed as equaled for there are, for a fact, offenses heavier than the other offenses.

All I'm saying is that you elaborate another ban system for categories in the forum or any action/reformation conducted here, so that order may be given and the right punishment.

Do remember this rule:

Spoiler:

You're the ones who enforced that rule, so please do try to follow it as this topic progress and to avoid further conflict that would occur.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Ban System Suggestion Left_bar_bleue2/50Ban System Suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ban System Suggestion   Ban System Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:21 pm

Before talking about the suggestion, I'd like to know why you posted the flaming rule in your post.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Stardust
Stardust
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x

Stats
Experience Bar:
Ban System Suggestion Left_bar_bleue0/5Ban System Suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: Ban System Suggestion   Ban System Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:53 am

For the simple reason that I do not intend to start an argument and remind the players here of the rules before replying to this topic which I was hoping I made clear from the moment I posted the rule. Unfortunately, I have not, so indeed, I am reminding you.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Ban System Suggestion Left_bar_bleue2/50Ban System Suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ban System Suggestion   Ban System Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:23 pm

You do not need to remind it in your post since everyone that registers on this forum is obligated to apply to it. The fact that you remind it can be a little insulting to the staff but I'll stop here.

As for the ban suggestion, the ban system we posted also depends on how we judge the things to go. It doesn't only apply to the chatbox, but to the whole forum. We discuss the case together and act accordingly. or the admins take actions as they see fit.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x
Stardust
Stardust
Lt. Cl. »»ºΚǻĬźėŘº tW1x

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ban System Suggestion   Ban System Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:22 pm

It's not that I'm insulting anyone here, that I want to make clear. But, to simply put it, the reason as to post this is for people who have not read the rules. I hope you know that by now, since I did not direct this at anyone in particular.

For your second paragraph, all I have to say is "Okay."

Don't take my words offensive for I am just simply stating a truth and the reason for the simple "Okay." is because I have nothing to say about it anymore for you have made things clear. Another thing, posting the rule here should serve as a good side, since at least some of the players read rules and try not to be so off-topic on threads like some other people I've seen in all academies I've been through.

Also, do lock this topic, since administrators can just post here anytime they want or moderators of the threads and other than that, the conversation seems over, unless of course someone wants to start an argument and I do intend on breaking rules just to clarify stuff, but that's something I don't intend to happen in the mere fact that this is just a suggestive topic and arguments really aren't needed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban System Suggestion   Ban System Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban System Suggestion
Page 1 of 1