Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Number's Tournament ;P

Go down 
+13
Aki
Victory Star
aceperson
Entay
Lord Tubbington
xCBKx Dubstep
DanteValentine
Nox+Novus
Xaqairy Atlas
Arial
Kirschire
Yota
Spinda
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, I've been given permission by Bloody Kiss to put up this tournament (He still probably has to post it here tho). Here's the basic rundown of the entire tournament:

-Each person will sign up with a "Number" card of their choice.

-No 2 people can have the same "Number" card.

-You must make a deck revolving around getting out your specified "Number" card.

-Each time you win a duel, you MUST put the person's "Number" card into your extra deck to show you have won against them. If you win against someone with multiple "Number" cards in their extra deck, you must take all of them so that there will not be any "Number" cards in the tourney with no owner.

-It will basically be free-for-all in the sense that you can pick whoever you want to vs, you do not have to wait for everyone else to duel now.

-You CANNOT have any other card in your extra deck besides the "Number" card you have chosen originally, and the "Number" cards you have won.

-You may choose any "Number" card, as long as no one else has picked it.

-This will be a 16 person tourney.

-The decks that are not allowed are the decks on the banlist. Limit of no more than 6 watts in a deck, they might kill too quickly and the person wouldn't have to bring out their "Number" card.

-Your deck doesn't need a theme if you don't want it to, but if you wanna have a theme, go for it.

-We will go by the rule that only "Number" cards can destroy other "Number" cards by battle. So basically, your "Number" is your greatest offense, so if it's weak, get cards into the deck to make it stronger or to abuse the eff's in a way that you can deal damage. There is one exception to this rule, Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon is the only non-number that can beat numbers by battle. (example: If you have Galaxy queen, use cards like block attack to make your opponent's monsters into def, then Galaxy's effect to deliver piercing, then beat on the monsters for piercing battle damage)

-the duels will be 4000 lp per person and match duels

-There will be someone who is like a Number hunter, their job is to challenge ppl in the tourney for their number card. If he loses to anyone he's out. If he wins, he'll take ur Number cards and u will have to do ur numbers tourney duel without it. That just makes things a little more interesting ;P . He will NOT be in the challonge, so if he wasn't beaten, he can challenge one of the final 2, so be careful! Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon is an exception, it too can beat numbers!! NO ONE ELSE IS ALLOWED TO RUN GALAXY-EYES PHOTON DRAGON EXCEPT THE NUMBER'S HUNTER (who has already been decided)

-One more rule I forgot to put in >.< If your Number's monster doesn't have any overlay units, it can then be destroyed by battle. Sry.

Registration Formating:

Name:
DN Name:
Time Zone: (so you can know what kind of time difference were looking at and when you can duel your opponent)
Number card:
Extra Comments:

Spinda347
Spinda743
Gmt -5
Number 11: Big Eye
Let's have some interesting fun ;P

1.Spinda347 (Number 11: Big Eye) Numbers hunted, now has no numbers, Number 11 was taken

2.Ai (Number 17: Leviathan Dragon)

3.Arial (Number 39: Utopia)

4.Charles Xaquairy (Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon) Beaten by Nox+Novus, Number taken.

5.Nox+Novus Obtained new Number: (Number 20: Giga Brillant)

6.DanteValentine (Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction)

7.xCBKx Dubstep (Number 20: Giga-Brillant) Beaten by Nox+Novus, Number taken

8.Logan {Skittles <3} (Number 16: Shock Master)

9.Oz_Vessalius (Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Heaven's Strings) Beaten by aceperson, number taken

10.Aceperson (Number: 96: Dark Mist) Beaten by Number's Hunter, now has no Numbers, Numbers taken: 7, 40, 50, 96

11.Armand Star (Number 7: Lucky Straight) Beaten by Aceperson, numbers taken: 7 and 50

12.Aki (Number 50: Black Corn) Beaten by Armand Star, Number taken

13.Driclone (Number 10: Illumiknight) Beaten by armand star, had no number, so no number taken

14.Black★Gold Saw (Number 61: Volcasaurus) Dropped out of tourney.

15.ZeroHellbent (Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Killer)

16.Zarestel (Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja)

List of Numbers taken by Number hunter:

Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
Number 32: Shark Drake
Number 11: Big Eye
Number 10: Illumiknight
Number 96: Dark Mist
Number 7: Lucky Straight
Number 50: Black Corn
Number 40: Gimmick Puppet Heaven's Strings

Last edited by Spinda347 on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zarestel
Stardust
Stardust
Zarestel

Stats
Lv: 2
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Name: Zarestel
DN Name: rminice
Time Zone:GMT -2:30
Number card: number 12: Crimson shadow armor ninja
Extra Comments:

Last edited by Zarestel on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Zarestel wrote:
Name: Zarestel
DN Name:zerohellbent
Time Zone:GMT -2:30
Number card: number 12: Crimson shadow armor ninja
Extra Comments:

... ur dn name... does someone here have 2 accounts?
Back to top Go down
Zarestel
Stardust
Stardust
Zarestel

Stats
Lv: 2
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 pm

No i was talking to Zerohellbent at the time
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:16 pm

aighty then, why don't u edit that post and put rminice in there rather than zerohellbent and let's get this party started :D
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:21 pm

And with the entrance of Zarestel, the tourney can officially begin! I want you all to duel your hearts out, there is no challonge, duel whoever you want to! but remember, the Numbers hunter will take ALL your collected Numbers cards, so if you lose to him, you will still be in the tourney, but you won't have any Numbers (or a soul)! Be careful and have fun! the dueling can officially begin NOW!
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 10:35 pm

and with that, 2 ppl are out of the tourney, let's get a move on it, those numbers aren't going to take themselves :D
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/50Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 1:30 am

*Is Hiding.*
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:57 pm

o-o good job dri, I'll make sure someone finds you...
Back to top Go down
Victory Star
Stardust
Stardust
Victory Star

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue54/65Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 4:55 pm

https://i.imgur.com/80D1i.jpg
won against Light Joan and i take the number 50 black corn
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:21 pm

2 Numbers hunted from NoxNovus.

Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 32TEs
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue109/160Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Finished my deck and ready to duel!
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Hunted Number 11 from Spinda.

Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 HL7v2
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:00 pm

List of Numbers that have been taken by Number Hunter now up, easier to see what you get when you beat him along with his Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Let's do this people Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 2050259403
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2/50Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Well i got rid of my number, still in the race though. So level 4s bearrer, here I come.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Hunted Dri's Illumiknight.

Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 AB3ND
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:38 pm

And with this 4 Numbers have been hunted by the Number Hunter. Now remember this is a free for all so duel till your hearts content, you dont have to wait for anyone. Let's get hunting. The more the Number Hunter has, the bigger the prize would be if you win :D dont give up!!
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 9:21 pm

List of Numbers updated, this means 5 people are out, and 2 people have no numbers at all, let's see who will win, keep dueling :D
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:12 pm

New edit: I am such a derp, you can all now duel whomever you want and you DON'T have to wait for everyone else to duel. Go nuts now ;P
Back to top Go down
Victory Star
Stardust
Stardust
Victory Star

Stats
Lv: 13
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue54/65Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (54/65)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 pm

https://i.imgur.com/b6oz8.jpg
defeated Driclone and... his number was already taken :/
Back to top Go down
aceperson
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/15Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/15)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:24 pm

defeated armand star
https://i.imgur.com/WpmAU.jpg numbers taken
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 4:42 pm

All right, it looks like Aceperson has the most Numbers, go after him, and you get to take 4 Numbers with you :D let's all drop what we're doing and go after him Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 3313589440
Back to top Go down
aceperson
Stardust
Stardust

Stats
Lv: 3
Experience Bar:
Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13/15Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/15)

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:34 pm

lost numbers to number hunter
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:49 pm

As Aceperson said. I hunted his Numbers.
4 of them.

Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 UuM5s
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:52 pm

... Well that was fast. That means that the Number's Hunter's amount of Numbers has been DOUBLED. Do not miss out to lo- I mean, win against him and take home 8 numbers and a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon! :D btw... jic, ur not allowed to have a galaxy-eyes in your deck unless you beat him. Just saying that in case someone didn't know...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number's Tournament ;P   Number's Tournament ;P - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Number's Tournament ;P
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2