Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Try to kill me, dude!

Go down 
+2
Satan
The Saber Man
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically, how this works is that you target the person who posted before you and you try to kill them with whatever you want. It's not limited to Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff. For example:

MorphGuy1000: I turn invisible and put a forcefield around me so that nothing can hit me.

Then somebody else might write:

(name here): I fire a custom-made gun that happens to destroy your forcefield and your invisibility cloak. Then I stab you with a knife until you die.

And this just keeps going. So I'll start:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I throw out my Dialga and my Stardust Dragon to protect me from attacks and kill anybody who tries to attack me.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm

B!tch plox, I don't believe in god, he can't do sh!t to me. I teleport to hell and tell satan what you and god tried to do to me, so he drags you down to hell. He owed me one anyways for all the things I did for him. I then teleport back to the world we were in and am finally able to confront Kiddie.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/135Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:53 pm

I give up. Too much reading, so i go back to my console and delete my world and everything involved therefore no longer existing.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/55Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Lol Kiddie.

Anyways, @Spinda, that is total bullshit. God created Satan in the first place to be an angel, and after Satan committed a sin, God sent him to hell as a powerless being. Isn't a powerless being much less powerful the its creator, who is almighty and all powerful?

On top of that, even if your post did happen, God would save me, since it says in the Bible "God will let no harm come your way."

So you'd better delete that post. :D
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue12/70Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:02 pm

and here come the point where I can use a picture that makes you believe more in god, against you.

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Jesus-Christ-Cartoon-05.jpg

You see that rock that hit the person? God can't protect you from everything. Just most things. If that's true, there must be a way AROUND god's guarding. So with satan's power, we can wreak so much havoc, he can't protect you AND the rest of the world at the same time. You say it's predestined that some die and others don't? Total BS, he let them die because he was too busy protecting your @$$. And when it comes time that he has to protect others, what will you do? God can't help you now can he? So I use that same logic to, when god isn't protecting you, to drag you down to hell and use your sin of pride to bring you in and have you fall from heaven. Pride because you failed to acknowledge the work we put into killing each other and killing each other by simply skimming it. In the 7 deadly sins, pride being the most serious, pride is failing to acknowledge others good work in a sense, and by skimming what we had said is like saying you don't acknowledge the time we had put into writing it, meaning you're either too lazy (meaning you can also be brought for the sin of sloth), or you're too full of yourself saying "What they say doesn't matter, I'll kill them and not acknowledge some of what they had said or done." (can also be taken as wrath) So now that you've committed at least 1 sin, you are able to fall from heaven into hell and god can no longer protect you.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/21575779.jpg Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 3313589440

checkmated no matter what. Even if you want god to always protect you, it's a little selfish in a way, you wanna be protected always, but then you don't get to experience the real world. He won't always be there for you, and when he's not, what will you do? What if he doesn't forgive you for your sins? He didn't forgive satan, so what makes you think you're any better.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue49/135Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Hold up, hold up this is where i step in. I really hate it when a conversation becomes a religious argument. Do not turn this into a religious argument. Leave that out of this. Things go to far when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Ok, Ok, I gotchu, but js, he started it by trying to have god give me a heart attack... Now, let's just say this entire thing has started over because I pressed the reset button.

I've got my pokeballs at my waist and my duel disk on my wrist, ready to kill anything in my way. Try to kill me, dude!
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:44 pm

This is a getting a tad out of hand now...

Locked for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Try to kill me, dude!   Try to kill me, dude! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Try to kill me, dude!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Chill Lounge :: Posting Games-
Jump to: