Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DN Thread of Shame

Go down 
+24
RegieGotIt
DanteValentine
I'm A Sissy
Satan
Unlucky Saggi
Entay
The Saber Man
Spinda
aceperson
Nox+Novus
Dr. J. Breezy
nikolie97
Actionlord5450
Monkey D Luffy
Arial
Knight of Dawn
Foo Fighter AL4
Lord Tubbington
Hollow Ichigo
Kirschire
Xaqairy Atlas
Vendetta
~Chaotic~
Yota
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

Everyone's dueled trolls, rage-quitters and others from that species on DN. Some might even have taken SS of those duels and saved them.
Some derpy guys duel funny people and just.. don't take a SS.. like me.

Do derpy guys like me a favor and post those duels here, so everyone has something to laugh about. Though it could be embarassing if those trolls decide to join us and see their names in this section.. but since we don't care, just post whatever you think is worth sharing with us.
You may post it here or just.. post it here. Herp.

Have fun cx

Last edited by Bloody Kiss on Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Entay
Stardust
Stardust
Entay

Stats
Lv: 15
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue5/75DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/75)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:44 am

https://i.imgur.com/gYyWc.jpg (P.S. Laggia still had both materials) Gotta be cool when you activate Solemn Judgment the turn you set it and on an effect like Lightpulsar's:

Spoiler:

Anyway, I had game next turn with just what I had in my hand (despite the fact that I finally drew into a Lightsworn YUS)

Summon BLS -> Laggia negate.
Summon Pulsar by ditching Gorz and Veiler -> Judgment negate
Red-Eyes attack over Leviair -> 1000 damage for game
Nod

Then again, he probably would never activate Judgment, so after getting rid of Laggia's materials I could plow through my deck with 3 SOLAR RECHARGES O-O. Such a derpy hand QQ

(P.S. Twilight Dragons, not Chaos Dragons. I do run Judgment and 5 of the Lightsworns.)
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Lv: 28
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69/140DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:05 pm

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 K0ojh
Nuff' Said.
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue6375/6375DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

lolololol. Succesfully trolled.
Back to top Go down
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue49/135DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:35 pm

This really pissed me off, the card text was simple, he made it freaking difficult.

contract from the abyss
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 1YpUP

Background Story:

He was telling me that i couldn't ritual summon demise with contract from the abyss with senju and genex neutron.

Along, with the 2nd demise, advance ritual art, 2 mechanicalchaser

He told me "You can't senju isn't dark." I kept telling him the ritual monster had to be dark, but he just had to be a derp.

He then said I still couldn't because he was already in grave when 1 was in grave 1 in hand. we got into a longer argument i said whatever, If it lets me finish my turn i'll send him instead.

I sent Dekoichi to the grave he says to me "FUCK YOU NOW" takes off the 5000 lp and rages.
It pissed me off so bad when newbies don't understand simple concepts.

I regret nothing of me cursing him out in the section i didn't screenie.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue69/140DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (69/140)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:11 am

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 OrIve
He didn't know when you Crow the only target they have, you're forced to show their hand as proof.
So he RQ'd
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/55DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 5:11 pm

I don't think I understand that rule...what?
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Yes, see above. If no monster is equipped, you're allowed to confirm no monster is available to be equipped by checking their hand.

http://www.pojo.biz/board/showthread.php?t=1021147

if your opponent has a face up Inzektor (lets say dragonfly), and your opponent try's to activate Inzektor Dragonfly's first effect by equipping Inzektor Hornet, and you chain D.D crow, chain link 1 is Inzektor dragonfly's first effect, chain link 2 is D.D Crow, Inzektor Hornet is removed and Inzektor Dragonfly still has to equip an Inzektor because his first effect doesn't target, if they dont have a target in hand, or graveyard then they're force to show there hand for proof. (same goes for all Inzektors)

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings_talk:D.D._Crow
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/55DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 am

Ah...I understand now. Thanks Happy
Back to top Go down
nikolie97
Stardust
Stardust
nikolie97

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/50DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/50)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:39 pm

So like. Yeah. o-o

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 LCRy2

As requested by Nox.

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 FKPFH

And I feel like this one is funny too. Rage quit.

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 LRgSz
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Back to top Go down
nikolie97
Stardust
Stardust
nikolie97

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue9/50DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (9/50)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 am

Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Kay, like 1st he tries to use Zenmaines' eff on my Brio bounce. Next, he tries to detach 2 Materials from Leviathan in 1 turn.
Then he tries to detach a Material during my turn.

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 OsdQp

Notice, this was in rated. -_-
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Lol it's true...BK does get trolls all the time XD
Back to top Go down
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:54 pm

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 YEGA9

I summon Malefic Stardust, opponent activates Bottomless, I chain Forbidden Lance from my hand, he says no.

Basic game mechanics really...
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:17 am

Ish been awhile since we posted in this...ah well.

So he's running Exodia, and he has 3 pieces in his hand (I think). I activate Trap Stun, then I summon X-Saber Airbellum to attack him directly. Before I even get to select what to drop, he rage quits on me.

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 ZZiEB

Dem noobs nowadays...sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky Saggi
Stardust
Stardust
Unlucky Saggi

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 am

This is Game 2 out of 3 So far
Keep in mind I already told him he has game.
I special summon Tefnuit
He responds with BoM it resolves
I tribute my FD Tefnuit for Su
He thinks I special summoned Su and goes on a rampage
He then realises that I normal summoned him and asks to take back his BoM
I told him he already used it so he can't take it back

Play goes on
I make Atum to special summon REDMD but instead of clicking "SS DEF" I click "SS ATK"
so on field I switch him to DEF.
He goes on another rampage telling me I didn't let him take back his BoM so I can't switch REDMD to DEF.
He says
"cheat
u no let me take back book i no let you take back red cheat"
He calls an admin

The admin enters and the guy goes on a rampage
I then explained what went on carefully, like above^

The admin tells me I special summoned red in attack so I can't switch it
I obv. called BS there but since the guy had game I just let it go
Made Thunder Charger and swung over his Stardust and passed
The guy played Heavy and ran over my 0 ATK/0 DEF REDMD for game.
I admit, he quits.

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 SNwQD
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:30 am

Oh yeah, speaking of rage quitters, I know two friends that rage quit all the time...I should post them here more and laugh at them XD.

Oh yeah, one of them is actually a member here XD
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:09 am

It's not really shameful...but he did end up losing in the wrong way.

DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Deletelater

So I'm about to die. I have a set Pashuul and a Pashuul in my hand (note: I had 100 LP left). He has a Grand Mole and a REDMD on the field. He can win simply by just bouncing my Pashuul and attacking directly with REDMD. Instead, he tunes up for Stardust, and we all know that Pashuul can't be destroyed by battle. He attacks, I reveal Pashuul, he ends.

On my turn, I draw a Faultroll (which is pretty lucky, no offense). I summon the Pashuul and SS my Faultroll. I use Faultroll's effect to bring back my Emmersblade, and then I tune up for Librarian and Thought Ruler. I draw one, and I get a Dimensional Prison. I attack Stardust with Thought Ruler, I gain 2500 LP. I set D Prison and end my turn.

Next turn, he summons Tour Guide, (which I Judgment). He then gets back Stardust with REDMD and attacks. Stardust attacks Librarian (I let that go), and then REDMD attacks Stardust. I use the D Prison. He ends.

My turn again, and I draw Boggart. I summon Boggart, and I attack with Thought Ruler, then Boggart. I end.

His turn, and he just bluffs me with an Assault Mode Activate.

My turn, and I win.

This is why he failed so epicly. And the lesson to be learned here is that if you can win without doing anything else, just attack. Chances are, if you do more than required (in this case, summon Stardust), chances are you won't win as easily.
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue48/60DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Um, how did you get Thoughtruler (Level 8) if you used Pashuul (Level 2) and Librarian (Level 5)?
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Pashuul + Emmersblade = Librarian.

Pashuul + Faultroll = Thought Ruler
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue48/60DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Oh! Ok! I see now~
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:47 pm

Lol I thought I was clear on that...ah well XD
Back to top Go down
I'm A Sissy
Stardust
Stardust
I'm A Sissy

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15/30DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15/30)

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 pm

i have got to duel all of these quitting guys
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:04 am

Sadly, I must add myself to the Cryo Hall of Shame.... My Macro Drain deck got 2tk'd by a Turbo DARK deck.
https://i.imgur.com/1jlqH.png

Basically: I went first. Opened w/ bad hand. (Morping Jar, Night Beam x2, Barbaros, MCED, and D.D. Scout Plane.) So I Set the Night Beams and Jar and ended.

He opened w/ Allure, banishing Grepher. Summoned another Grepher by discarding Sky Scourge Norleras. Used the effect to discard D-HERO Malicious and dumps Plaguespreader. Normals a Chaos Phantom. Banishes Noleras for Phantom, pays 1000 to nuke and draw 1. Summons D-HERO Malicious from deck and Plague from Grave. Synchs for Void, attacks directly. Ends. (7000LP vs 5000LP)

I draw Skill Drain.... Set and end.

He draws, I activate Skill Drain. He activates RotA for (and Summons) Dark Grepher, and attacks for game w/ both...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN Thread of Shame   DN Thread of Shame - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DN Thread of Shame
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next