Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Logo's Admin Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Logo's Admin Application Left_bar_bleue81/130Logo's Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

Logo's Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Before the application is read, read here first. I dont know if its possible to apply for an admin spot, but im ready to "Evolve" :P and unlike the teacher application these questions below are a slight different.

Forum Name:

Logolepsy

Dueling Network Name:

Cozer/Mr. Cuddlesworth I mostly use Cozer most.

Dueling Experience:

6-7 Years, Didnt know the rules at all the first time i played it which was for the Gameboy? But i have learnt a lot since then :P I still make mistakes but you cannot be perfect.

Forum Experience:

3-4 years

Why I Should Be An Admin And Inspirations:

Firstly, i think i am ready to proceed to the next rank, I am liked and known here which is a good asset which should be needed. Plus i would like to help out more i am quite active and i would like to help out other admins while they are busy.

Describe yourself:

I think myself as a funny and witty person, i consider myself helpful when i want to be, i like to be good thats in my nature :P

What do you have to offer?

My Intelligence, i offer my help to all members of Cryo, and try help the best i can.

How well would you say you know the game?

8 - Because i still make mistakes (common) sometimes i get a little "Excited" and skip reading the card and im like *facepalm*

Good Luck to me ^_^

Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
Logo's Admin Application Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Logo's Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:23 pm

First of all, I think that you have done a lot to contribute to the forum and the thing I'm most concerned about with Admins is their ability to deal with people. This is crucial in being a well respected Admin and being an Admin in general. By dealing with people I don't mean just having fun with members and such. More about taking appropriate actions when members act up and dealing with situations in a professional manner.

Now then, I think you have what it takes and you're highly qualified. However, I'd like to give you a test run with the position before we set it in stone. Maybe a week or two as Admin? That's my thoughts on it.

I'll have to wait for Nico's, Wally's, or Jay's replies to see what they think.

By the power invested in me as Head Admin and Headmaster, I declare this application as of now:

PENDING
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Dr. J. Breezy
Quasar
Quasar
Dr. J. Breezy

Stats
Lv: Captain Swagger
Experience Bar:
Logo's Admin Application Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Logo's Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:39 pm

As stated above, one of the keys to being a successful Admin is indeed knowing how to assess a situation at any given time, whether the community likes you or not, as well as maintaining your composure when handling troublesome members. I know for a fact that you, sir, have done everything in your currently power to this point. I'm all for the idea of a 'trial period'.
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Experience Bar:
Logo's Admin Application Left_bar_bleue81/130Logo's Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:46 pm

I think the Trial Period is the best method, kinda like a trail for a job to see if your good enough :3

I agree to take it.
Back to top Go down
asucheese
Administrator
Administrator
asucheese

Stats
Lv: Dinosaur~
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 5:32 pm

Dear Logolepsy,

As an admin I think you are very much worthy of the position. As a person, you are friendly and easy to talk to. That is an important aspect, especially when another member needs help. As a thinker, I personally do not know where you stand, but I trust that you are in the state of mind where you can sort and analyze problems and situations. As a duelist, I know that you are capable and experienced, mostly because of the history together. You have been a dedicated member of Cryo who contributed a lot to this academy.

I agree that a trial period is an acceptable way to see if you are up for the job. It can be an assessment to see if you know how to handle the job. One of my concerns, however, are the number of admins we currently have. With Ai's return, we have four active admins. With the amount of active members, is it necessary for five admins?

I apologize for any errors in this message as I am typing this through my phone. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I await everyone else's responses.

Wally
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:42 pm

The Pet Dino wrote:
Dear Logolepsy,

As an admin I think you are very much worthy of the position. As a person, you are friendly and easy to talk to. That is an important aspect, especially when another member needs help. As a thinker, I personally do not know where you stand, but I trust that you are in the state of mind where you can sort and analyze problems and situations. As a duelist, I know that you are capable and experienced, mostly because of the history together. You have been a dedicated member of Cryo who contributed a lot to this academy.

I agree that a trial period is an acceptable way to see if you are up for the job. It can be an assessment to see if you know how to handle the job. One of my concerns, however, are the number of admins we currently have. With Ai's return, we have four active admins. With the amount of active members, is it necessary for five admins?

I apologize for any errors in this message as I am typing this through my phone. I hope you understand where I'm coming from, and I await everyone else's responses.

Wally

^This.

I agree 100% with Asuka on this one.
I've known you for some time now, and I know that all you do, is to help others. You always try your best, and are a very nice and, I believe, loved person.

But as stated above, by Asuka, we currently have 4 active admins, and tbh our active member count doesn't require more than that. So far, I think that we can handle things ourselves.

However, it is not my decision to make.

Nico~

Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 pm

After hearing the following opinions from my fellow Admins...

This is the conclusion.

I'm afraid that I'll have to deny you the Admin position due to the fact that we have enough. I honestly cannot think of anything else to be done since the other Admins have been doing their job efficiently. However, if we need a new Admin then you would be our first choice.

Thanks for applying anyways~ For the record, we all think you're good enough for the position. It's just that we don't exactly need more Admins and I hope you understand.

For what's it's worth, you already evolved
Heart

I'll lock the thread after your reply, Cozy.
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Oh well, I am dissapointed but that's expected right?

Ha im not too bothered after seeing our Dino's reply it was expected for the position to be refused.

And now to make things happy, i'll do what i do best and make a joke out of it.

*duh duh duh*
*Admins press B*
*Evolution was Cancelled*

xD

Thanks Anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logo's Admin Application   Logo's Admin Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logo's Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Cryo Dueling Academy :: Forum's Staff-
Jump to: