Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Awe Inspiring Story

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Lv: King of Potatoes
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue6375/6375An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

An Awe Inspiring Story Empty
PostSubject: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:54 pm

Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman.It turns out the woman was a man. The man was a piece of cloth. They then married. The twist is that they had many babies. Then they died. THE END
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue0/55An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 pm

Cool story bro, tell it again.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue6375/6375An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman.It turns out the woman was a man. The man was a piece of cloth. They then married. The twist is that they had many babies. Then they died. THE END
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue109/160An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:11 pm

seems legit...
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue12/70An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Cool story brah, lemme retell it again.

Once upon a time, there was a guy named Kariya Masaki and a woman named Morph Gai. The woman was a man and the man was a cloth. They then married. The twist is that they had many babies. Then they died. THE END

Moral of the story: Kariya Masaki is a piece a cloth that duels, and is capable of having babies. Which means, the socks you use to fap with? yeah, they're gonna have your babies, so get ready for lots and lots of babies An Awe Inspiring Story 3313589440
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:15 pm

What has this become o A o
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue12/70An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Kariya Masaki wrote:
What has this become o A o

it has become something I personally think should be moved to the posting games ;P

you take the story above, and slightly, juuuust slightly, alter it.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue0/55An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (0/55)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Cool story bro, lemme retell it this time.

Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman. The man was Kariya Masaki and the woman was Spinda. The woman was a stripper and the man was a hobo. They married, got arrested for impaired driving, and spent the rest of their lives in jail. THE END.

Moral of the story: Don't drink and drive. Don't be a stripper. And DON'T marry somebody with a shady past/identity.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Cool story brah, lemme reretell it again.

Once upon a time, there was a man and a woman. The man was Derp and the woman was Derpina. The woman was a sex slave and the man was the master. They sexed, and got arrested for doing it in a public place, and spent the rest of their lives having sex with eachother in jail. THE END.

Moral of the story: If you have too much sex, you're gonna end up being arrested.
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:38 pm

You guys D:

Once upon a time there was an ugly barnacle.
He was so ugly, he didn't die. Everyone else was ugly too.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:49 pm

Cool story bro, ima retell it.

Once upon a time, there was a barnacle named Spongebob Squarepants. He was so uneducated and spongey, it was impossible for him to die. Oh yeah, did I mention that he was in a cartoon, too? Cartoon characters can't die.
Back to top Go down
Driclone
Driclone

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue2/50An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (2/50)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Yep, this is worth moving to posting games. Keep playing guys.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:41 pm

Cool story brah, lemme rerereretell it again

Once upon a time there was an ugly slut. She was so slutty that she was turned on by all the guys, but so ugly, all the guys got turned off by her. The end.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Bad story bro, ima retell it so it sounds bettah imo :P

Once upon a time, there was a foursome consisting of a morphing SMG, a talking Spinda, a Potato King, and a potato-lover who can't get enough of the Potato King (yes, I mean you, Oz). They lived happily forever after and never died because their friendship kept them alive for eternity. THE END.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:10 pm

... The most unsexy story brah, I'll retell it so it sounds better.

One time, there was a Spinda and a Gengar in a cave. They liked eachother, but didn't know if the other liked them. Gengar grew balls (metophorically, duh), and asked the Spinda out. They went out and had sex.

Gengar is someone who goes here. Try and guess that yourself ;P
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Cool story bro, lemme retell it.

Once upon a time, there was a Spinda who liked using Psychic all the damn time. So GameFreak came up with an Anti-Psychic cage and placed Spinda in it, similar to what Team Rocket does when they have money. Spinda couldn't Psychic outta the cage, so he tried using Superpower. Sadly, the cage was too hard to break out even with that, so Spinda spend the rest of his life in some small cage and died of starvation and thirst. THE END.

I'm so cruel, right XD

Last edited by SMG1000 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:23 pm

HA! Bitch plox. Bad story brah, lemme tell it again.

I took all the bullets out of Morph and replaced them with baby carrots. Then I sealed the front of the gun with some stuffs, fired it, it backfired, and Morph exploded! Then I tossed him into a bucket of lava and watched him suffer till he melted.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 pm

OK...I have to stop it here. Let's try to make it so that nobody dies except of old age in this posting game, alright?
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:26 pm

lol this has become random stories about each other.
Continue, this amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:28 pm

Wait... I thought we were supposed to retell the story above yours... This got off topic quickly...
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:45 pm

New story! o-o

Once upon a time, there was a big bang. Then the universe was created, according to science. THE END
Back to top Go down
Pøtato
Administrator
Administrator
Pøtato

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 12:30 am

Thats a theory D:

The universe was created by the first potato
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
An Awe Inspiring Story Left_bar_bleue109/160An Awe Inspiring Story Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:53 am

The Universe was created by Card Games. Everyone played the card game since the beginning of time then quit once hero's came out. THE END.
Back to top Go down
The Saber Man
Star
Star
The Saber Man

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Once upon a time, there was Yu-Gi-Oh. Then somebody bombed Konami's headquarters, and there was no more Yu-Gi-Oh. THE END
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 6:34 pm

Once upon a time, there was a game called yugioh, so people went to a site called forummotion, made sites they called academies, and the nerds of the internet joined them, while playing the game on a site called "Dueling Network". They were all forever alone and yugioh was a success for many years, so they never got girl/boyfriends, and died playing the game. THE END

Last edited by Spinda on Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Awe Inspiring Story   An Awe Inspiring Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Awe Inspiring Story
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next