Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.

Go down 
+4
Vendetta
Bloody Psycho
RegieGotIt
Lord Tubbington
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Lv: 32
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue109/160Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty
PostSubject: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 pm

Plot: After the passing of Ben Tenyson all seem to stay at peace. The Plumbers kept all alien activity to a minimum and have imprisoned Vilgax, but sadly not all stayed peaceful for long. Before attempting to invade earth Vilgax had a son named Varix . If Vilgax were to fail on his mission to rule the world and be conquer. Varix was going to follow in his footsteps ready to take over the world if his father were to fail. Now Varix is back to release vengeance with his army of 10 very powerful aliens but before Varix's plan was to commence he had to get the 10 best plumber's so nothing would stand in his way and he could find out where is father may be...Now Its up to the 10 strongest plumber's kids to destroy Varix and save there family..with there new found alien powers they shall defeat Varix and bring peace once again to Earth!

This roleplay will consist of 10 people including myself.
Each Person will take the role of one of the plumbers children there will be 10 "Episodes" all together everytime I start a episode I will say the plot of the episode and your post must revolve around that plot you can interact with other characters as long as there okay with it and it makes sense....

So you can pick to be any alien to transform from this list unless its already taken.

1. Heatblast- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Heatblast
2. XLR8- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/XLR8
3.Diamondhead- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/DiamondheadTaken By regie321
4. Cannonbolt- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Cannonbolt
5. Spidermonkey- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Spidermonkey
6.Big Chill- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Chill-Reserved For Rio once he can do his application.
7. Rath- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Rath
8. Feedback- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Feedback-Reserved for Spinda
9. Bloxx- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Bloxx
10. Gravattack- http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Gravattack

Each Alien Is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!!!

Spoiler:

Nerds Forever <3

Note: The 10 Powerful Aliens are the evil version of your alien whichever alien you pick you will get a negative of as your villain

Last edited by Rio on Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Lv: 6
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue0/30Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 am

i call diamondhead!
Back to top Go down
Bloody Psycho
Star
Star
Bloody Psycho

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue53/55Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (53/55)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 am

I call Heatblast!!!
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue109/160Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (109/160)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:28 am

Fill out the application first in the spoiler you guys :c
Back to top Go down
Bloody Psycho
Star
Star
Bloody Psycho

Stats
Lv: 11
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue53/55Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (53/55)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:35 am

What application?
Back to top Go down
Vendetta
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Vendetta

Stats
Lv: 26
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue81/130Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (81/130)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:58 am

Virus wrote:
What application?

This:

Name:

Appearance(Human Form):

Personality:

Background Story:

Alien:
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue0/30Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/30)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Name:Emerald Shine

Appearence(Human form): http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHmZ9-GIGbbXXjwWORzd9GO1cCKUjBrciHiNmCHHPHnj3uy3lKCA

Personality: Risk Taker,Reflective, loves new stuff, somehow dislikes major changes, loves things that shine so sometimes gets side tracked. Loves to find out new stuff and makes things shine!

Background: Since Emerald was a little Petrosapien he always dreamed of becoming a Plumber serving along his father Echo but his mother always told him that being a Plumber came with risks that his mother didnt want him to take so when he became the age of 15 (petrosapien time) his father had died in a fight against Sonorosians which ultimatly killed his father.. His mother then got kidnapped and then abused then 1 year later they had found her body or at least the remains of it then Emerald had called that he will have his revenge on the person that killed his mother. But he knew that he wasnt ready to do that so he went to the Plumber's training station he had became a well rounded soldiger by the age of 17 (petrosapien time again) then he felt as if he had needed to blend in with other species so he went to the planet earth and of course had a ID Mask to change into a human then he went to find the legendary Ben 10 but instead found other Plumber children.

Alien:Diamondhead

Last edited by regie321 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Lv: 14
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue12/70Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:29 pm

Ugh, I've been busy all day (my bday is on monday, but my grandma's leavin, so we celebrated today). When I get the chance, I'll sign up, reserve Feedback for me plox?
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 pm

ooooo Feedback is cool but DiamondHead everyday
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Lv: 12
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue48/60Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Dammit, Spinda. I was making my app for Feedback...
Back to top Go down
http://timewarprp.forumotion.com
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue12/70Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (12/70)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am

Oh yes, because it definitely takes over half an hour to fill out that app.
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:01 pm

i multi-task so it takes me a hour 30 mins.....if im lucky
Back to top Go down
Lord Tubbington
Lord Tubbington

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 am

Instead of chatting lets post applications instead :D
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 4:24 pm

Name: Dustrieve Reboot (nicknamed Dust)

Appearance(Human Form): Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Anime_emo_boy_2_klruhu

Personality: He tends to avoid people, but is strong at absorbing things. When someone annoys him, he absorbs their life essence slightly, to make them depressed to force them away. He is serious when something he wants is involved, and stops at nothing for it. Sadistic and power hungry, he wants to absorb the evil from the galaxy.

Background Story: He was born a quiet person, but excelled using his absorbing powers. When he reached a teenage age, a group of bullies attacked. They were all found unconcious in the shape of a Ø. Ever since then, Dust has wanted to become a plumber to absorb and redirect evil from this galaxy, to either jail or the next world (death).

Alien: Feedback
Back to top Go down
nikolie97
Stardust
Stardust
nikolie97

Stats
Lv: 10
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue9/50Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (9/50)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:34 pm

Name: Kirk Ferdinand
Human form:

Spoiler:

Personality: AGRASSIVE. He is easily aggrivated and easy to lose control. Loves to fight. Hates diplomacy. Loves his friends and familly and hates anyone who hurts them in any way.

Background: Born to fight. His father was a world champion fighter. One day, when he was 5, his dad died in a fight. His mom was an anlyist for the plumbers. One day, when he was 10, his mom took him to see where she worked. One of the male anylist brought a gun to the office and shot his mom.So he got angry and transformed and attacked the guy and ended up killing the anylist. At the hospital where his mom was put, The head of the plumbers talked to him and his mom about him training with the plumbers and becoming one of them when he turned 16.Over the years of his training he became the best fighter in the plumbers, Easily defeating the head of the plumbers. When he turned 16 he went on his first mission to find a mass murderer. Hi riped apart the killer. Now he is 17 when the story starts.

Alien: Wrath
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue48/60Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (48/60)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Spinda wrote:
It actually does for me. I can't come up w/ good backgrounds and it's so hard to write down a personality. I usually spend about 2 to 3 hours on a barely-acceptable app.
Back to top Go down
Spinda
Spinda

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Xaqairy Atlas wrote:
Spinda wrote:
It actually does for me. I can't come up w/ good backgrounds and it's so hard to write down a personality. I usually spend about 2 to 3 hours on a barely-acceptable app.

My background: my personal background of when I grew up more or less
My personality: one of my faces (note I am two faced, and have either a happy personality or an emo one)

Estimated time of completion: 20 minutes
Back to top Go down
Yota
Administrator
Administrator
Yota

Stats
Lv: Bloody Shinigami
Experience Bar:
Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Left_bar_bleue6375/6375Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:54 pm

Let's all just be friends! 8D
Back to top Go down
Xaqairy Atlas
Star
Star
Xaqairy Atlas

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:16 am

Spinda wrote:
Xaqairy Atlas wrote:
Spinda wrote:

My background: my personal background of when I grew up more or less
My personality: one of my faces (note I am two faced, and have either a happy personality or an emo one)

Estimated time of completion: 20 minutes
Yeah, I try the same thing. But I can never put it into words. That's my problem when I write anything. I know what I wanna write up here (*taps on his head*), but I can't get it out here (*points to keyboard/pen*).
Back to top Go down
RegieGotIt
Stardust
Stardust
RegieGotIt

Stats
Experience Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 8:04 pm

So lets try to get them alien character things in so we can start it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.   Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben10: Dawn Of The Plumber's Kids.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cryo Duel Academy :: Creative Corner :: Roleplays-
Jump to: