Cryo Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Derp World Build {Prototype}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
New Derp World Build {Prototype} Left_bar_bleue49/135New Derp World Build {Prototype} Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

New Derp World Build {Prototype} Empty
PostSubject: New Derp World Build {Prototype}   New Derp World Build {Prototype} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:56 am

https://i.imgur.com/DIXgy.jpg

Currently this is not a complete deck, this is a prototype.
This is a prototype build of Dark World's without, Gates of the Darkworld, Dark World Dealings, Dragged Down into the grave that i am working on.
What this deck build revolves around is Dark smog, cheerful coffin, Dark world lightning, essentially any of the discarding factors of the deck.
The side deck is knock off of Michael Balan's deck except for a swap out of like 2 cards.
Extra deck same thing except added in 5 different cards.

Reason i posted this thread: To get some opinions of it so far, maybe people to deck it and test it themselves and give opinions on how it runs, maybe a few edits and suggestions to do to it.

NOTE: This is not a deck donation this is basically the skeleton of the deck i guess you can say. When i get the deck complete i'll choose whether or not to put it up for donation.
Back to top Go down
Kirschire
Administrator
Administrator
Kirschire

Stats
Lv: Calamity ♥
Experience Bar:
New Derp World Build {Prototype} Left_bar_bleue6375/6375New Derp World Build {Prototype} Empty_bar_bleue  (6375/6375)

PostSubject: Re: New Derp World Build {Prototype}   New Derp World Build {Prototype} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:08 am

Wrong section~ moved!

On-topic: Card between smog and mind crush?

I'm not really sure on how to fix this deck since I haven't seen a variant like this. I might be able to if you tell me how the deck runs and what problems you have with it currently. Seems like you might have problems with mass destruct backrow like x2 mirror and x2 torrential from just glancing at the deck.

I take it that you'd rather have advice on the main deck and not side/extra?

/latenight+groggy I don't feel like taking that deck for a spin atm/
Back to top Go down
https://cryo.forumotion.com
Satan
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Satan

Stats
Lv: 27
Experience Bar:
New Derp World Build {Prototype} Left_bar_bleue49/135New Derp World Build {Prototype} Empty_bar_bleue  (49/135)

PostSubject: Re: New Derp World Build {Prototype}   New Derp World Build {Prototype} I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:49 am

Shindou ♥ wrote:
Wrong section~ moved!

On-topic: Card between smog and mind crush?

I'm not really sure on how to fix this deck since I haven't seen a variant like this. I might be able to if you tell me how the deck runs and what problems you have with it currently. Seems like you might have problems with mass destruct backrow like x2 mirror and x2 torrential from just glancing at the deck.

I take it that you'd rather have advice on the main deck and not side/extra?

/latenight+groggy I don't feel like taking that deck for a spin atm/

Grazie~

Dark Scheme~

Not so much as backrow destruction more as in getting rid of backrow is the only problem i seem to have as of right.

This variant is pretty straight forward it works exactly how any other dark world deck should, the only difference is the cards being used. They all still discard, it's just not as explosive and vulnerable as Michael Balan's profile. It's quite stable otherwise~

I'd actually like to have advice on the full deck~

Kay then~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Derp World Build {Prototype}   New Derp World Build {Prototype} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Derp World Build {Prototype}
Page 1 of 1